• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Licking

H

Hannahrose676

Hey everyone!
I haven’t found many people who have similar interests to me, so if anyone can relate please respond!
My overall interest is being licked by dogs and watching others being licked (male or female). I don’t have the appeal to have intercourse with a dog, I just like the licking (however I do find it attractive when men have intercourse with horses, also not just being licked by dogs but receiving oral from any animal) I haven’t found many people who are strictly into licking. I’m not opposed to intercourse.. however it isn’t something I seek out when watching others participate in zoophilia, nor do I fantasise about it.

well you did not mention if you are female or male because it is different experience.
I had a friend who was not in to dogs at all but her dog surprised her when she was naked with forced mounting and she became hooked eversense so if you are a woman trying it may lead to be interested.

well you did not mention if you are female or male because it is different experience.
I had a friend who was not in to dogs at all but her dog surprised her when she was naked with forced mounting and she became hooked eversense so if you are a woman trying it may lead to be interested.
their name is hannah, call me a cunt for assuming but i do believe they are a female

I am female!

I'm not strictly into licking but that is all that I've done because my dog was so little. And licking definitely turns me on way more than anything else. It was great and she liked it a lot too. Definitely one of my favorite things. And you're right that it is very intimate, I really liked just relaxing and letting her do whatever she wanted with her tongue

Wow totally relate to this thread!! It’s quite odd, but I only am interested in the licking aspect as well. I have no interest in sex with dogs, but god that tongue is insaaaane. Make or female dog, I’ll gladly participate in some tongue play. I’ll even make out with and kiss dogs, I find that arousing, and obviously getting licked all over my body, but that’s about it for me. Glad to know I’m not the only one!! My gf is the same way as well, something about a dog’s tongue that is irresistible

Hi, and thanks for bring up this interesting question. My first experience with a dog (sexually) was by friend's dog. Since then I've enjoyed over a dozen similar experiences along with a couple of experiences vaginal penetration with a bitch and performing oral sex with a male sire. I enjoyed all of these experiences, but I fantasize being licked often.

I was only into licking first but then seeing girls get fucked by their dog is hot asf. I’m not into guys doing stuff with their dog though that’s so gross lol idk why
Each to their own!

I (as a man) really like to get licked, and like licking much, licking almost everything, woman, dogs, cows...
I also admire some things that were not covered by the rules here, these things also have some licking possible...

Bump cause I’d love to talk about licking more!! Gooood I’d love to be just licked by a large slobbery dog rn. I also had my first experience with my parents new dog!! Only for a little bit just as a test run, but it was still pretty great!! He’s only about 50ish pounds rn, so definitely the smallest dog tongue I’ve had lick my intimately but it still felt great!! Compared to my chocolate lab, less slobbery and juicy but the licks were more rapid and precise. Interesting experience on how getting licked can vary by the breed

Bump cause I’d love to talk about licking more!! Gooood I’d love to be just licked by a large slobbery dog rn. I also had my first experience with my parents new dog!! Only for a little bit just as a test run, but it was still pretty great!! He’s only about 50ish pounds rn, so definitely the smallest dog tongue I’ve had lick my intimately but it still felt great!! Compared to my chocolate lab, less slobbery and juicy but the licks were more rapid and precise. Interesting experience on how getting licked can vary by the breed
I think we should put together a research study of the licking sensations and potentials for all dog breeds and we can be the test subject and the control subject!

I think we should put together a research study of the licking sensations and potentials for all dog breeds and we can be the test subject and the control subject!
Ooooo I would definitely be a participant in this!! Isn’t it interesting? Idk I find it fascinating how each breed seems to have their own characteristics when it comes to licking. Hell, each individual dog does too!! But with breeds as a whole I feel like they have a certain way about them. Most labs I’ve encountered are extremely licky and kissy, with wet slobbery kisses. Rottweilers are much the same from my experience, only more slobbery and more aggressive with their licks (man do they get into it). From my experience all the Huskies I’ve encountered haven’t been that licky or into giving kisses very much. Small dogs can be licky but their tongue is just soooo small idk it doesn’t really do much for me.

Ooooo I would definitely be a participant in this!! Isn’t it interesting? Idk I find it fascinating how each breed seems to have their own characteristics when it comes to licking. Hell, each individual dog does too!! But with breeds as a whole I feel like they have a certain way about them. Most labs I’ve encountered are extremely licky and kissy, with wet slobbery kisses. Rottweilers are much the same from my experience, only more slobbery and more aggressive with their licks (man do they get into it). From my experience all the Huskies I’ve encountered haven’t been that licky or into giving kisses very much. Small dogs can be licky but their tongue is just soooo small idk it doesn’t really do much for me.
Count me in lol

Both of my boys love licking, and kissing. And my gf's boy does too. And so do we!!

Hey everyone!
I haven’t found many people who have similar interests to me, so if anyone can relate please respond!
My overall interest is being licked by dogs and watching others being licked (male or female). I don’t have the appeal to have intercourse with a dog, I just like the licking (however I do find it attractive when men have intercourse with horses, also not just being licked by dogs but receiving oral from any animal) I haven’t found many people who are strictly into licking. I’m not opposed to intercourse.. however it isn’t something I seek out when watching others participate in zoophilia, nor do I fantasise about it.
Thank you... I got turned on just reading your summary.

You can't beat the feeling of a dog licking your balls and cock it's so much more intense than any human could achieve only thing better would be 2 dogs.

I was only into licking first but then seeing girls get fucked by their dog is hot asf. I’m not into guys doing stuff with their dog though that’s so gross lol idk why
I have the same feelings about the situation. Lovely to watch a woman and dog but not men with dogs

Back