• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Lesbian IRL and straight with dogs?

I’ve recently had a close zoo friend of mine express that she wants to try with one of my Male Border collies. I told her she’s always welcome to and i’d be there to help and supervise her, but it raises the question; can you be lesbian IRL and straight with canines or other animals?? And i’d like to preface she’s been out as a lesbian for about 10 years now, the idea of human men disgusts her.

I’ve recently had a close zoo friend of mine express that she wants to try with one of my Male Border collies. I told her she’s always welcome to and i’d be there to help and supervise her, but it raises the question; can you be lesbian IRL and straight with canines or other animals?? And i’d like to preface she’s been out as a lesbian for about 10 years now, the idea of human men disgusts her.
I definitely think this can happen, she is simply not attracted to human men but attracted to male dogs. I kind of feel the same though am not sure about my sexuality yet

Yes you can.

Absolutely you can be lesbian IRL and have a sexual relationship with male canines or equines. My ex wife's sister has lived that way since her youth and she even disclosed this to her partner IRL who has accepted this. My ex sister in law was only concerned her partner might reject her for her predilection.

Of course. A lesbian just doesn't find human men attractive. A male dog is not a human man, so she can be a lesbian and at the same time find male dogs attractive and have sex with them. 😉

I feel safe with women and dogs... I very much choose the "bear" alternatively being in a relationship with a nother woman and a man seems okay.

i prefer to only have relationships with other trans humans for safety, but with nonhumans it's different. also, gender is a human social construct so being trans is probably quite different for other animals.

also i think "IRL (in real life)" is the wrong term because dogs are in fact real. i think it'd be "homosexual with humans, heterosexual with animals" i've seen lots be momo(hetero/homo) in attraction to humans, but bisexual to other animals. i might do some research on this later.

i prefer to only have relationships with other trans humans for safety, but with nonhumans it's different. also, gender is a human social construct so being trans is probably quite different for other animals.

also i think "IRL (in real life)" is the wrong term because dogs are in fact real. i think it'd be "homosexual with humans, heterosexual with animals" i've seen lots be momo(hetero/homo) in attraction to humans, but bisexual to other animals. i might do some research on this later.
Well if you have any other abbreviations you think would be a better fit, by all means i’m open to more suggestions. Its just that I preferred the shortness of it . Meant no offense to our furry friends 😊

Well if you have any other abbreviations you think would be a better fit, by all means i’m open to more suggestions. Its just that I preferred the shortness of it . Meant no offense to our furry friends 😊
DSDA = different species, different attraction. does that work? i just came up w it. or maybe u could just say "with/for humans" instead of "IRL"

Why not?

Statistically both men and women who engage w dogs tend to on average to prefer male dogs.
The crazy part is, that that doesn’t actually apply to gay men, largely. I am gay for men 100%, but it’s the female pups and horsies that twist my knobs.

Back