• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Legal to Watch?

If you are in the US, you are being monitored full time. If you have any social media on your phone they are tracking all your online activities. The US has lax privacy laws when it comes to data. Every app on your phone is grabbing as much data as they can.
Hell Google just admitted they are tracking you in private mode.

If you are in the US, you are being monitored full time. If you have any social media on your phone they are tracking all your online activities. The US has lax privacy laws when it comes to data. Every app on your phone is grabbing as much data as they can.
Hell Google just admitted they are tracking you in private mode.
Even a VPN can't help me?

Unless you're in Oregon; But thats only for possession. Other countries may not allow viewing it at all.
If companies are seeing every site you visit in the US, then everyone would be in trouble if just visiting a zoo site was illegal. A VPN can be good. Just do some research on which provider has what you're looking for. I personally don't touch the ones that advertise as much as possible. I use Private Internet Access, and Mullvad.

So far so good. Never really had anything happen. Had a scare a few years back but that was from torrenting a God damn Switch game. Nintendo is really crazy when it comes to their IP.

I dont think viewing bestiality content is what they're going after.

Had a scare a few years back but that was from torrenting a God damn Switch game. Nintendo is really crazy when it comes to their IP.
A scare tactic is all that was. IP owners join torrents then complain about the IPs in the peer pool to the ISP. The ISP sends a "warning" to scare you into stopping, but no information is changed hands, and without a court order it's illegal for the ISP to hand over your information to the IP owner or even to report the complaint to the police.

As I said, it's illegal for an ISP to monitor your activity without a court order. A complaint from an IP holder is not a court order. And even if Nintendo went to the police and complained "such and such IP pirated our game, order the ISP to give you the person's name so we can sue them" the police would laugh, plus Nintendo wouldn't do that. They honestly don't care about catching 1 downloader, they care about catching the distributor who's ripping the game and creating the torrent.

They do that only to scare casual pirates into thinking they're in danger and making them think twice about doing it again.

Yeah I known my isp was pretty clear and said that they had no obligations to provide any informations. I'm aware it's a scare tactic only but I still didn't feel like getting the extra attention to myself.

Yeah I known my isp was pretty clear and said that they had no obligations to provide any informations. I'm aware it's a scare tactic only but I still didn't feel like getting the extra attention to myself.
I got like a dozen of those warnings in a single year once around 2019 (one for fucking Black Sheep, a crappy 1993 Chris Farley movie). It was what finally made me get a VPN, which I only use for torrents. Let the IP holders bitch to the VPN that thousands of people use the same IP from all they want.

Unless you're in Oregon; But thats only for possession. Other countries may not allow viewing it at all.
If companies are seeing every site you visit in the US, then everyone would be in trouble if just visiting a zoo site was illegal. A VPN can be good. Just do some research on which provider has what you're looking for. I personally don't touch the ones that advertise as much as possible. I use Private Internet Access, and Mullvad.
I'm using proton and dont have and haven't heard any complaints. Ever heard of it and if its reliable or not?

Viewing or possession of bestiality holds the same penalty as CSA material in the state of Florida, just FYI
Jeez, that's harsh

Yup, but that's just how it is, and there's no way to advocate for change so, we use Tor and VPN
Sorry I got a couple questions.

How do you go about downloading videos? or if you do at all. Also what VPN would you recommend? Last thing is that I heard using tor and a vpn might make you look even more suspicious than normal.

Last edited:
Nothing bad about using a VPN at all. You are at the 'mercy' of the VPN operators to maintain YOUR anonymity, though. So keep that in mind when surfing anything a bit more spicy.

Back