Ladies who've recently had their first beast experience, how was it?

Your first experience

• Awesome

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Good

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Or possibly, they're seeing this poor innocent little question as an entree for a lifetime of hellish profile posts and a floodgate breaking open from the weight of the peckers stacked up behind it looking for a place to implant.

I’m technically a virgin but my female dog has licked me on three occasions. I couldn’t orgasm from just that because there was no rhythm or anything but it made me so horny that I couldn’t help but rub my clit until I came while she licked my hole. I’m not home alone often but the next time my family is out I’m definitely gonna take the opportunity with her again.

I’m technically a virgin but my female dog has licked me on three occasions. I couldn’t orgasm from just that because there was no rhythm or anything but it made me so horny that I couldn’t help but rub my clit until I came while she licked my hole. I’m not home alone often but the next time my family is out I’m definitely gonna take the opportunity with her again.
Well that's pretty hot, go for it!

This is so hot.... I wish I could see it :)

Back