• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Lactating fetish?

Doggo513

Citizen of Zooville
Does anyone else possibly have a lactating fetish?? I’ve been into it for some time now and seeing a woman with some hard leaky nipples is such a massive turn on. I’ve gone as far as assisting a fwb of mine a while back getting her to lactate using some vitamins and a tens unit. Was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

Made a pint of ice cream from mother's milk
😋
😋
😋
c

Wait! You can induce this???!!!

What vitamins do you use? And what's a "tens unit"? @Doggo513

More details would be appreciated @lugnut49 which herbs? And just gentle breast massage? Or is there a particular way to do so?

I would love to suck on milk jugs :ROFLMAO:

Wait! You can induce this???!!!

What vitamins do you use? And what's a "tens unit"? @Doggo513

More details would be appreciated @lugnut49 which herbs? And just gentle breast massage? Or is there a particular way to do so?

I would love to suck on milk jugs :ROFLMAO:
Massage is what feels good to you. I usually massage from the base to the nipple as my wife likes that. Compressing softly an inch or so before her aerola and pulling her nipples less than an inch helps.
Fenugreek, Milk thistle, Lecithin, Fennel at any online source. Breast Pump wife enjoys is by Sonata by Medela pumps both at once. 20 minutes of pumping and a 30 minute break... be patient and we had some great friends who would come in and suckle both and stimulate my wife intimately... it's hard to do during the night, but before coffee in the morning, get your 20 minute session in, with hubby on one and pump on the other... the massage after will help the glands produce....
We never used a tens unit and skipped any prescriptions.... warm baths, suckling, pumping and enjoying intimate time helped.
My wife produced between 20 and 30 ounces a day, many others have done more, few have done less.

Thanks for the tips @lugnut49 ! I'll see about implementing some of that. I can't believe you can get that many ounces a day!!!

And just take the recommended doses on the bottles for all of those vitamins? Also, about how long did it take between the start of this until she started producing?

Back