Votes: 51 20.2%
  • Missionary turned

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
W

woofwoof77

I asked this years ago on BF and got a lot of very interesting responses. For anyone who is active male or female , how do you like to enjoy the tie and why?

I absolutely love it when my boy stays on my back. It's like I'm getting a 15 to 20 minute hug from him. Plus, he rests his head on one of my shoulders, so I can whisper to him how good of a boy he is, kiss him, or annoyingly blow nose air in his ear.
Sounds absolutely amazing ,thanks for your input ;)

I voted for all of them! :love:

I have been tied each of these ways and enjoy them all. If I had a preference....he would stay on my back. Had a Great Pyrenees once that would grab me by the shoulders and literally pull me back onto him and just sink himself deep in me. Was the most erotic breeding I have ever had! Ooooh....I might have a video of that! :)

Really depends on the dog and their anatomy. If a dog has very little room behind their knot ot can be pretty much impossible to go butt to butt comfortably as the knot is constantly wanting to pull out.

Otherwise if you have a dog without that issue butt to butt is great. However for very long term knotting I like to knot the dog while they are laying on their back and go butt to butt while both of us can just lay down.
Thanks for the input everyone greatly appreciate your insights. The

Thebestguy, i have never seen it done the way you describe , sounds very interesting and far more relaxing for you both, how long have you had a tie last like that?

I vote Other. My favorite position is me laying on the floor on my back, with them laying on the floor on their side. Is a very relaxing position, you don't have to hold him in your back or stay on 4 "leg" for 30 to 60 minutes scraping your knees.

Second best position is missionary, me on top. This way I can dry hump the sexy male while he is knotted in me, rubbing my erect penis against his fur/belly, while stimulating my prostate till I orgasm and ejaculate all over him. Then proceed to hug him till he is done. This is a big of a mess, specially in hairy breeds, best done before the doggy gets a bath.

Getting into these positions is doable when the dog is on your back, you gently grab one of his legs, and lowers him so he lays down on the floor, along with you butt also lowering down with him, and from there you can do missionary or butt to butt with you on your back on the ground.

Butt to butt, like nature intended. Knowing that I'm tied to a dog in that way makes me feel like he is absolutely happy afterwards and my job is truly done, and that adds a lot to the whole experience, even if it is less comfortable or more painful than having the dog on my back.

The family dog, and my last animal partner, loved to be with me missionary style. I loved feeling is stomach against mine, and the warmth of his body, as we'd make out and I'd whisper words of affirmation to him. ?

it was an embracing hug of fur and love. ♡

I do love the dog on my back, because their body warmth as they chill out on you feels really nice. Also with a big dog their head is next to yours and that panting and ear licks are a big turn on for me. I will never stop a dog turning if they want to, but you have to be careful how they go about it or it can hurt something shocking. Perhaps I should tie with smaller dogs to avoid painful turns trying to rip the knot out as they rotate. But I do really love the big guys.

My scariest tie was when a Dogue Da bordoe lost his footing on a slippery floor and fell off me, I had to roll with him and was forced to slam him into the mesh of the pen we were in to try and slow our fall, but we remained lock together thanks to his more than ample knot. I ended up on top of him releaved he didn't seem any worse for wear, and me very grateful he didn't rip my ass out. For his part he didn't loose a beat, he just kept panting that big brown head of his off as he continued to fill me full of his potent seed. I did my best to keep my weight off him (we had ended up in a rather awkward position) for the next 20 minutes or so until I was allowed to slip off that generous piece of canine masculinity.

I feel much more comfortable with him on my back as well as being able to hold him inside me for longer, I can bring myself to cum again.

Back