• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

SleepyHeadG

Tourist
Long story short I been a zoo fella since prolly my junior year of HS. I'm 20 now and still into it but never taken any steps further apart from buying toys, haveing bought a total whopping 2 knotted toys (let's be honest animal dildos be expensive asf) and I JUST was able to get the bigger one in, end of last month I can only imagine what a real animal pounding me could feel like. But question is what does everyone got, I'll show first

Attachments

• 17260357552028145909505543559503.jpg
    17260357552028145909505543559503.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
It took months just to fully get the equine one in, was such a hassle trying to go deeper each time but not go too far. Was very tedious but and blissful once the knot popped in~

I had a medium fenrir from bad dragon as my very first toy.

I had a small Austin. A medium and large rex (could never take the knot on the large rex) and a large echo.

Now I got this one from Amazon for like 32 bucks that's like a mix between fenrir and rex that I absolutely love, I'm really close to getting the knot in too!

My eyes are set on a moose from exotic erotics next, but that's because of all dog breeds English mastiffs are my favorite and that's what the model is based off of lol

I have a medium rex from bad dragon that i am still working on taking XD I haven't gotten the knot in yet, but someday I will <3

I have three of Zoofur's toys. Two of them are casts if actually cocks with the bumps and everything. I can't take the Akita but the Timber Wolf is bliss.

Back