• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Kink and Zoo

Hello!

I was wondering if/how you find kinks in your life interacting with zoo? I know a lot of people don’t see zoo as a kink, so I don’t mean to automatically imply that it is, just that kinks can interplay with it.

For example, I have a huge breeding kink, which fits really neatly into zoo. I also like degradation (while heavily avoiding degrading the animals! Just degrading ME verbally for things like wanting sex so badly and being so needy. I don’t find zoo automatically degrading or anything (I just really like the idea of being a good boy’s bitch)).

Just curious how other people find those things mixing!

Hello!

I was wondering if/how you find kinks in your life interacting with zoo? I know a lot of people don’t see zoo as a kink, so I don’t mean to automatically imply that it is, just that kinks can interplay with it.

For example, I have a huge breeding kink, which fits really neatly into zoo. I also like degradation (while heavily avoiding degrading the animals! Just degrading ME verbally for things like wanting sex so badly and being so needy. I don’t find zoo automatically degrading or anything (I just really like the idea of being a good boy’s bitch)).

Just curious how other people find those things mixing!
Clearly there is a definitive line between Zoo and Beastiality, the fore having far more connection involved (from my understanding). However, despite the interest in the act of having sex with an animal being defined as a fetish or kink, I feel the two are highly convergent for many compassionate people. While I have never experienced an animal (yet) I am a seasoned player in the BDSM culture and much like caring for my play partner, I cannot see treating an animal with any less respect and compassion. With that said, from my inexperienced perspective of Zoo, I see the two converge relatively well. Operative words being care and compassion. Personally I have no desire to be in an exclusive relationship with an animal, but I have no problem caring for one as a play partner in my kink/fetish/BDSM dynamic. I think you hit the nail on the head with your statement identifying who is the degradee in your kink.

Clearly there is a definitive line between Zoo and Beastiality, the fore having far more connection involved (from my understanding). However, despite the interest in the act of having sex with an animal being defined as a fetish or kink, I feel the two are highly convergent for many compassionate people. While I have never experienced an animal (yet) I am a seasoned player in the BDSM culture and much like caring for my play partner, I cannot see treating an animal with any less respect and compassion. With that said, from my inexperienced perspective of Zoo, I see the two converge relatively well. Operative words being care and compassion. Personally I have no desire to be in an exclusive relationship with an animal, but I have no problem caring for one as a play partner in my kink/fetish/BDSM dynamic. I think you hit the nail on the head with your statement identifying who is the degradee in your kink.
Oh! The distinction between zoo and Beastiality weren’t very clear to me I’m realizing. But I think I would still identify with zoo more because I care so much about the connection. Thats not totally relevant to your reply though! Thank you for your comments.

Oh! The distinction between zoo and Beastiality weren’t very clear to me I’m realizing. But I think I would still identify with zoo more because I care so much about the connection. Thats not totally relevant to your reply though! Thank you for your comments.
I think it is relevant when you're navigating your fetishes, kinks, and desires.

Back