Keep it safe

Let's all keep it safe. Especially guys who do fuck their dogs, make or female. Be careful when you enter them.
How do you mean? Condoms? Muzzles? I’m not sure what exactly you mean by “safe”. Safe from your dog, or safe from the public?

This is so random. Careful when you enter them? Is this a PSA about making sure you aren't hurting your dog? This entire site is devoted to being respectful of our animal partners and making sure they are not hurt and are willing partners in any kind of sports. This is why I like it here. I came for the faps, but started recently getting involved as I learned more about the people here are like me. This site is not like others that allow talk and images of what is essentially animal rape which I completely dislike and am against. Hope you can see that too as you look around.

I'm a fucking nerd. I have all three LOTR movies and The Hobbit movies, extended versions, on my computer.

I used to watch them when I was speeding my ass off in Adderall in college, which was often.
You have the extended edition of the hobbit too???? Holy shit I've not been able to find all 3 anywhere. I own the LOTR extended trilogy and I've recently been working on reading the hobbit. Was way too young the first time I tried to read it, most of it went way over my head in the 3rd grade lol

You have the extended edition of the hobbit too???? Holy shit I've not been able to find all 3 anywhere. I own the LOTR extended trilogy and I've recently been working on reading the hobbit. Was way too young the first time I tried to read it, most of it went way over my head in the 3rd grade lol
You can find most anything online.

I've read The Hobbit several times, but I just cannot get through the three main books. It's not like they're not interesting, they're just long and have hard to read sentences.

This is so random. Careful when you enter them? Is this a PSA about making sure you aren't hurting your dog? This entire site is devoted to being respectful of our animal partners and making sure they are not hurt and are willing partners in any kind of sports. This is why I like it here. I came for the faps, but started recently getting involved as I learned more about the people here are like me. This site is not like others that allow talk and images of what is essentially animal rape which I completely dislike and am against. Hope you can see that too as you look around.
Yo I was just making one of my first 10 posts geeezz

Yo I was just making one of my first 10 posts geeezz
Haha all good. Sorry I just had a defensive reaction like... "what who says I'm not safe with my animals!". You'd get better reactions asking for people's opinions or sharing a story or experience versus dropping PSA's. :)

Yo bro I was just making one of my first 19 posts didn't mean to step on any toes
So. You were just making trash, then? Why wouldn’t you want some of your first posts to have some substance to them? This is the weirdest shit I’ve seen on here for a minute.

Back