• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

k9 fleshlights?

Anyone know where I can get a k9 fleshlight, looking for one for my boyfriend :) can only find them on American Meat all sold out rn anyway are there any other websites?

I'd say get Bad Dragon Natascha, but then again any masturbator is a waste of money compared to original fleshlight. Unlike the dildos they may give you somewhat the looks but its no comparison to the actual dog pussy.
Regular Fleshlight Ice Lady is still my favourite to this day. If the users penis is long enough it may pass the narrow section of the fleshlight in the middle making it feel quite realistic like bitches inner ring.

Product_Texture_d4a8fe7a-6dda-4a04-af74-35754d951fb5.jpg

Ice-Butt-Fleshlight-Ruler-732x820_4b8dcbc2-aa0d-4dee-be6b-e75102ffbb7e.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say get Bad Dragon Natascha, but then again any masturbator is a waste of money compared to original fleshlight. Unlike the dildos they may give you somewhat the looks but its no comparison to the actual dog pussy.
Regular Fleshlight Ice Lady is still my favourite to this day. If the users penis is long enough it may pass the narrow section of the fleshlight in the middle making it feel quite realistic like bitches inner ring.

Product_Texture_d4a8fe7a-6dda-4a04-af74-35754d951fb5.jpg

Ice-Butt-Fleshlight-Ruler-732x820_4b8dcbc2-aa0d-4dee-be6b-e75102ffbb7e.jpg
Thank you for the rec, It’s a shame there’s basically pretty much nothing for bitch toys when there’s so many options for knot dildos! He wants to live out his fantasy a lil too since we haven’t experienced the real thing yet :,3

Thank you for the rec, It’s a shame there’s basically pretty much nothing for bitch toys when there’s so many options for knot dildos! He wants to live out his fantasy a lil too since we haven’t experienced the real thing yet :,3
well as said there are options - but none that i know compare to the real thing

Back