• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

K9 bitch nesting and false pregnancies?

Fire Metal

Zooville Settler
My girl has nesting behavior tendencies after we have sex. She'll go to her little doggie bed and damn near shred that thing apart.

She also shows signs of false pregnancies like her teets getting larger. I guess we fuck so hard and often that shes expecting to have some puppies here soon. ?

Any of you guys with bitches see these same traits?

My girl has nesting behavior tendencies after we have sex. She'll go to her little doggie bed and damn near shred that thing apart.

She also shows signs of false pregnancies like her teets getting larger. I guess we fuck so hard and often that shes expecting to have some puppies here soon. ?

Any of you guys with bitches see these same traits?
The whole tearing her dog bed apart can just be a part of her relaxing (from floating so high due to the sex)

As far as the teats getting larger, than can either be (as you say) false pregnancy, or her finishing out her maturation (if she is still on the fairly young side)

Many years ago I had a Chow bitch that would absolutely have a 2 month pregnancy after every heat that I bred her. One day it would just disappear but until then she nested, dripped milk, and swelled. The first time it confused the fuck out of me.

I got a surprise when my girl had a false pregnancy after her heat. I found out it is quite common and part of pack behaviour as the alpha male and female are the only ones to have pups but others can go through a false pregnancy and help feed the pups.

Back