Just lost my canine virginity!

Gr@nted

Tourist
I got a female dog about a week ago and she happened to be in heat. I didn't touch her at first because I wanted her to feel comfortable with me and comfortable with the home before trying anything. Well she's been flagging me and trying to get my attention sexually all week. Today as I was heading to bed, I said "Alright miss, have it your way." Well I mounted her after playing around a little. About 15 or so seconds in, I could tell she orgasmed. She pulled forward a bit (and I obviously let her because I don't want to force anything) and then immediately got the zoomies, running around in circles, rolling around, licking me, and basically bouncing off the walls. She looked so happy lmao. We wrestled playfully a bit after and then she calmed down. Not sure if that was her first orgasm or her first in a long time but she must have been crazy pent up. I didn't finish obviously, but that's not important lol. I'm just really glad she enjoyed herself. Maybe now she will stop trying to get my other family members to bang her or trying to rub herself off on a pillow hahaha

yeah, there's lots of times you don't get to finish too, but seeing her bounce around in zoomies is worth it.
Maybe now she will stop trying to get my other family members to bang her or trying to rub herself off on a pillow hahaha
if she's anything like my girl, she won't. when in full heat, she wants it like eight to ten times a day (i can go like twice and rest is on my fingers) and still won't stop rubbing herself on the sofa.

What? But, but female animals never consent to sex, it is always rape. The only way is for a male dog to fuck a human female, no other way. The dog's cock even specifically evolved to fit perfectly into a human female and to fully penetrate the cervix. The tip is designed exactly to fit into the human cervix. Then the whole womb is filled by cum and the woman bloats up like a balloon.
This can not be true. :D
I thought this was common knowledge.
(This is nonsense, ok, it is sarcasm, if I see someone claiming this somewhere, they get mauled by a bear.)

yeah, there's lots of times you don't get to finish too, but seeing her bounce around in zoomies is worth it.

if she's anything like my girl, she won't. when in full heat, she wants it like eight to ten times a day (i can go like twice and rest is on my fingers) and still won't stop rubbing herself on the sofa.
Lol thats hilarious

Back