• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Its always on my mind....

HornyMilf

Citizen of Zooville
As some of you may have seen I posted recently about my first encounter and introduced myself just over a week ago.

Since that day its all I can think about. It feels like its consuming me but in a good way.

The excitement, the feelings and anticipation of another meeting are overwhelming. I really can't wait to do it all again and hopefuly go further.

Is it just me, is it because its new or are these feelings normal?

Thanks again to @duncanwolfpaw For making all this a possibility and I can't wait for our next meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
As some of you may have seen I posted recently about my first encounter and introduced myself just over a week ago.

Since that day its all I can think about. It feels like its consuming me but in a good way.

The excitement, the feelings and anticipation of another meeting are overwhelming. I really can't wait to do it all again and hopefuly go further.

Thanks again to @duncanwolfpaw For making all this a possibility and I can't wait for our next meeting.View attachment 565441
a double kiss :D sweet

Thanks again to @duncanwolfpaw For making all this a possibility and I can't wait for our next meeting.View attachment 565441
It was a truly was a special meeting.

And anticipation of the next is a very consuming thought. Trying to help prepare the boy to help you go further.

I’m sure come the time we will all be as eager as that first day.

The most beautiful picture on this site 😘

Thanks again to @duncanwolfpaw For making all this a possibility and I can't wait for our next meeting.
Your happiness is contagious!

I’m so happy for you, glad you got to experience this, what many here crave to do. 😍 😍😍 Thank you for sharing it with us and I hope you have many more beautiful zoo experiences in the future, take care and stay safe too! 🙏❤️ 😊

In my humble opinion, most everyone has a different perspective about what is considered “normal”. Since human kind, and most probably even before the first steps were taken out of the caves. It’s been basic human nature to procreate. A natural instinct to do so. Unfortunately the so called “moral” majority has deemed most everything of a sexual nature as taboo. We are who we are, And I myself have never questioned or felt guilt or shame about my sexual preferences. Every individual has to decide for themselves what is pleasurable to them.

I've felt the same way ever since my first knotting experience more recently. All I can think about is the next time I get to do it.

Congratulations. I'm glad you've been posting about your success. Just goes to show that you can meet people here, and, its not really all that difficult. It can be, but doesnt have to be.

Nice to see a post about people meeting here instead of the typical I cant find anyone posts.

People tend to make things harder than it really should be. I'm glad to see that doesnt apply everyone.

Back