italian wife

Carla72

Lurker
my name is Carla, I am 48 years old, married and bisexual, we are a swinger couple, we like sex but I am strongly attracted to horses, I had a little manual experience with them ... it still excites me at the mere thought.
I'm not a model, I'm chubby but nice I hope to find other women with my imagination and to find people who can give me advice on how to go further.

in my life I am a mom and I also work in engineering, I am very open-minded and I like to have new experiences

my name is Carla, I am 48 years old, married and bisexual, we are a swinger couple, we like sex but I am strongly attracted to horses, I had a little manual experience with them ... it still excites me at the mere thought.
I'm not a model, I'm chubby but nice I hope to find other women with my imagination and to find people who can give me advice on how to go further.

in my life I am a mom and I also work in engineering, I am very open-minded and I like to have new experiences
Welcome Carla I hope you enjoy your time here and make some beautiful friendships. Would love to hear about your experiences sometime. Kingsley

hello and welcome Carla it is nice to meet you, hope you have fun and make lots of friends here

Buongiorno Carla

Hvowdy Clara

Hello Clara, it's Great that you found this place because everyone here is so Helpful and understanding and willing to listen. Don't be afraid to ask questions because that's the only way you're going to find the answers you seek. This is the most judge free community I have ever been a part of so I hope you find what you're looking for.

I have been active K9 for years, tried horse bj 3 times but my wife never knew. Last year after visiting a horse farm in Kentucky I found more than se
several pics of horse cock on my wife's phone. After confronting her she denied any interest and tried to pass it off as a mistake but couldn't denyy the evidence and finally admitted her interest in horse cock. That lead to me telling her about my experiences. Since he have tried to find a way to have a real experience but have been unsuccessful. We have had some wild mastubation sessions with zoo vids though. We no longer fuck as she has gone thru menopause and it is too painful for her, this has given us a new sexlife.

Back