Is there any charm or symbol for zoos that isn’t zeta?

I know a lot of people in the furry community that are aware of the zeta symbol and it’s meaning, but is there a symbol tha to lesser known to people who aren’t zoos that is to zoos? Kinda like how no one outside the furry community knows about phipaw, a symbol that helps identify furrys without alerting other people about there secrets

if being a furry was illegal, the phypaw thing wouldn't be so secret. think about that.
Well what I mean is that people outside the furry community would have to spend time digging to find out what phipaw is. Same goes for furries and other people I’d imagine they’d have to want to find it to find it.

thats all i knew

fortune cookie
knot
donut (with and without glaze)
red rocket
lipstick

dunno if there are mare specific ones or others

Well what I mean is that people outside the furry community would have to spend time digging to find out what phipaw is. Same goes for furries and other people I’d imagine they’d have to want to find it to find it.
and what i mean is that if being a furry was illegal, there wouldn't be any digging needed because it'd be already out. where there's "crime" there's "do-gooders", no exceptions. always someone "on the inside".

nothing you can come up with will stay secret.

Back