Is Spencer's a good place to buy sex toys?

Frosted797

Tourist
I think I once saw some tentacle dildos or something like that in Spencer's which caught my eye, and I was wondering if anyone of y'all have bought from them before. So, in short, my question is: are the toys that they sell good quality and long lasting?

I haven’t been in a Spencer’s in ages as our local one shut down years ago, but I do remember they had a “naughty” section there. I’d probably steer clear of it as I remember it being sort of low end and cheesy. Unless they’ve upped their game, I’d find a good sex store or order online. I’ve done both and had good luck.

Spencer's is not great. The variety is very slim and the store isn't a very private setting for toy shopping. I would totally recommend an adult store over a Spencer's in the mall. Enjoy the buying experience as much as the playing experience.

If you need something cheap/short term yeah, but they’re not high-quality. I still have my first vibrator from them, and it’s fine, but really it doesn’t compare to the specialty shops

I've gotten a few things from Spencer's few plugs etc if you can get past the fear of buying something in public it should hold up for awhile as everyone else said it's like a starter shop

I think I once saw some tentacle dildos or something like that in Spencer's which caught my eye, and I was wondering if anyone of y'all have bought from them before. So, in short, my question is: are the toys that they sell good quality and long lasting?
I mean they have some alright stuff! I'd look online though or go to your local sex store if you have a good one nearby.

I always thought that Spencer’s had to many giggling teenagers in there for me to actually buy anything from the back of the store . I would rather go to a adult only store or order online

I've bought a few toys from spencers, its a bit embarrising yes with it being not a sex toy store, but the toys have lasted two or so years now and I have no complants, if you take care of them they last

I have never bought from them but I have one thing to say; They sell lubricant that they say is a "silicone hybrid" but they also say it's safe for ALL toys. This is simply NOT true. They're either lying about it being a silicone hybrid, or about it being safe for all toys. SILICONE LUBE IS NOT SAFE FOR SILICONE TOYS.

Back