• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Is Multiple rounds considered abuse?

I recently had a chat with a user on here who joined today around 6 hours ago. After a bit I told him a story about me and my two pups. How I had a friend over supervising me and she mixed in bondage with our usual doggy session. Mind you I was just bound via wrists and a spreader bar. Otherwise nothing else, she encouraged one of my dogs to have intercourse with me and then my next one. They took about 30-40 minute breaks inbetween and then resumed as their libido had gone down then back up again , all to their own will and desire. He proceeded to say stuff about how he was pleasuring himself IRL and how it was such a sexy story.

Then I left for dinner and saw another response saying “but I really don't think this is healthy. It's a kink and a lust addiction. And it's animal abuse, really.”
Mind you this story happened about a year ago and my boys are SO well taken care of and I love them despite sex.
Now i’m worried that my zoophilia is abuse?? Please someone tell me if it is. This only happened once and they got so much cuddles and love after. My dogs are my pride and joy.

I recently had a chat with a user on here who joined today around 6 hours ago. After a bit I told him a story about me and my two pups. How I had a friend over supervising me and she mixed in bondage with our usual doggy session. Mind you I was just bound via wrists and a spreader bar. Otherwise nothing else, she encouraged one of my dogs to have intercourse with me and then my next one. They took about 30-40 minute breaks inbetween and then resumed as their libido had gone down then back up again , all to their own will and desire. He proceeded to say stuff about how he was pleasuring himself IRL and how it was such a sexy story.

Then I left for dinner and saw another response saying “but I really don't think this is healthy. It's a kink and a lust addiction. And it's animal abuse, really.”
Mind you this story happened about a year ago and my boys are SO well taken care of and I love them despite sex.
Now i’m worried that my zoophilia is abuse?? Please someone tell me if it is. This only happened once and they got so much cuddles and love after. My dogs are my pride and joy.
If they are willing and happy participants, and the only one bound is you, there is no abuse. Digs can gain a great deal of physical and emotional pleasure from sex with humans, so long as it always in their terms and they are free to go if they want. No means no for dogs too.

If they are willing and happy participants, and the only one bound is you, there is no abuse. Digs can gain a great deal of physical and emotional pleasure from sex with humans, so long as it always in their terms and they are free to go if they want. No means no for dogs too.
Absolutely, I’d never do anything to bound my babys. They have absolute free rein. They can do as they please during intercourse, especially during intercourse. The whole point was to give them that free rein of being able to choose how long they go for.

But thank you, it really eases the mind. Its honestly good to get outsider point of views on it so I know i’m not doing wrong by them

You're not asking if it's abuse or not, you're asking for attention
Could you elaborate how it is? I’m genuinely curious how you got to that conclusion. How is it attention seeking if I’m genuinely trying to make sure I’m not abusing my animals. Its not a crime to be insecure in that fact that i’m a zoophile, it’s something that weighs heavy on me day in and day out. So to think there is even a SLIM chance I could be somehow abusing my boys, then I need to know from an outsider perspective as to avoid my own bias and opinions.

Probably you can let them free on the house or in the backyard and let them look for you to take you when they are ready

Because seams that they spent a day in a room with you just focused in that for your desire

I hope this suggestion can help you with your concern

Probably you can let them free on the house or in the backyard and let them look for you to take you when they are ready

Because seams that they spent a day in a room with you just focused in that for your desire

I hope this suggestion can help you with your concern
No no I was in my living room, they had free reign to the house/ home aswell as the outside with my doggy door.

If they love it and are pleasured by the experience, then it is not abuse. Many people seem to jump to the conclusion it is because what it included, but both dogs enjoyed it, you enjoyed it, so where is the abuse? Everybody consents

I'd say not, a couple of weird answers there? If they had access to leave, and chose to mount you without being forced aka dilldogging. And how can't your question be interpreted as wanting attention?? Always a couple different opinions

Back