Is it safe to have sex with animals?

How can zoo cause cancer? That is pretty silly I think. Although we are different, we are still mammals and mate kinda sorta the same way. How could that possibly cause cancer?
Milk causes cancer.
Air causes cancer.
Water causes cancer.
Cancer causes cancer.
The number 1 cause of death, is life!

I have literally seen all that crap as headlines on CBC

Is it still animal rape if you are a female? I certainly don’t feel like a rapist when I am knotted!

Well.... there are "certain ways" to be a rapist, or maybe not a rapist, but someone who "abuses" the animal even if that person is the one who's taking the knot (Not your case from what you told us daily).

Some people actually make the animal actually get interested more than making him/her to find out naturally that someone is interested into having sex with him/her. You see this when someone arouse a male more than he should be, same happens to females, it's some kind of "pasive-active" sex where the animal isn't that interested but it still does it. But not every zoo is like that... and people that aren't tend to see us as abusers, i know this isn't on the topic, but saying it again... having sex with an animal may be safe if the animal is healthy, clean, and you look over it

The cancer is probably more than likely a factor from the poor living conditions they have. The people who are claiming "zoophilia causes cancer" are probably just anti zoo.

Cancer and other conditions can be triggered by environmental causes and pathogens. For a long time the connection between cervical cancer and the hpv virus was not understood for example.

In the case of penile cancer and bestiality this was reported by clinical people first and the anti bestiality media jumped on it. There could be a connection between the impoverished lifestyle of those afflicted but there is not enough research. The afflicted all form clusters for things like being uncircumcised, poor personal hygiene, lack of education, smoking and drinking

In Africa, for example, the aids infection rate is much higher for young males who are uncircumcised. The rate of infection was so much higher that health organizations began advocating and funding adult circumcision in Africa to combat aids.

As with aids, which was first dismissed as a homosexual disease, uneducated peasants and agrcultural workers that are using livestock for sexual release are a marginalized group that are subject to international ridicule rather than rigorous medical investigation.

Last edited:
The risks are the same as what you would typically encounter while living and working closely with your partner's in their environment.
Also, unrestrained probing by a large partner can create a need for emergency services.
I knew a female trauma surgeon that started fucking stallions when she was a teen on her families farm. When her parent's traveled she would let her horses fuck her anally.

One of her surgeries was on a gay male that had inserted a live gerbil into his colon for sexual pleasure. The gerbil got stuck and tried to chew through his colon before dying. The patient waited to seek medical intervention out of embarrassment so when she operated the gerbil was rotting and there was gangrene which she had to cut out . The patient was extremely embarrassed not to mention in critical condition. The one thing she could not tell the patient was how much she could relate to having an extreme fetish since her teen years she let very large horse cocks dilate her anus to the point where she was incontinent. Rather than wear diapers she would go around the farm with her bottom bare until eventually regaining control and her parent's returned. The farm hands loved seeing her ass and using it.

Last edited:
I knew a female trauma surgeon that started fucking stallions when she was a teen on her families farm. When her parent's traveled she would let her horses fuck her anally.

One of her surgeries was on a gay male that had inserted a live gerbil into his colon for sexual pleasure. The gerbil got stuck and tried to chew through his colon before dying. The patient waited to seek medical intervention out of embarrassment so when she operated the gerbil was rotting and there was gangrene which she had to cut out . The patient was extremely embarrassed not to mention in critical condition. The one thing she could not tell the patient was how much she could relate to having an extreme fetish since her teen years she let very large horse cocks dilate her anus to the point where she was incontinent. Rather than wear diapers she would go around the farm with her bottom bare until eventually regaining control and her parent's returned. The farm hands loved seeing her ass and using it.
I am sorry, I suspect much of this is fantasy. Especially the incontinents part. I have been taking horse cock up my ass as well as large anal toys for about 25 years and I have friends that take far larger toys than I do. None of us have incontinents problems.

Also, why would the gerbil be rotting? I would think the next time he had to shit he would have pushed the gerbil out rather it was dead or not.

As well, I cannot see how anyone could relate to an EXTREME fetish. The FETISH of suffocating a living animal to death in your ass is nothing like letting a stallion fuck you up the ass.

Not quoting, but there has been talk about and defense for those documenting cancer in south Africa caused by sex with donkeys. I call bullshit on this. The only probably link here which was lightly touched on was that maybe there is a link between aids and cancer, which would be the most likely link as probably every guy in town was fucking the same donkey and likely getting each other's cum on their dick.
Even that I find highly unlikely to be a link for cancer. Most likely they got cancer for some unrelated reason such as living conditions, nutrition etc..

And as to the documentation,,, I don't give that much Merritt either. The documentation was most likely written up by south African doctors trained by south African teaching entities. You know many parts of south Africa still has witch doctors right!

This thread has gone from what I think may have been a legit concern from someone that just didn't know, to the point of absurdity to the extent that I think it just needs to be dunked into the dumpster fire.

Not quoting, but there has been talk about and defense for those documenting cancer in south Africa caused by sex with donkeys. I call bullshit on this. The only probably link here which was lightly touched on was that maybe there is a link between aids and cancer, which would be the most likely link as probably every guy in town was fucking the same donkey and likely getting each other's cum on their dick.
Even that I find highly unlikely to be a link for cancer. Most likely they got cancer for some unrelated reason such as living conditions, nutrition etc..

And as to the documentation,,, I don't give that much Merritt either. The documentation was most likely written up by south African doctors trained by south African teaching entities. You know many parts of south Africa still has witch doctors right!

This thread has gone from what I think may have been a legit concern from someone that just didn't know, to the point of absurdity to the extent that I think it just needs to be dunked into the dumpster fire.
Well, I still have yet to see anyone verbally attack anyone else, and these conversations are still technically related to the OP's original question.

Also, why would the gerbil be rotting? I would think the next time he had to shit he would have pushed the gerbil out rather it was dead or not.

As well, I cannot see how anyone could relate to an EXTREME fetish. The FETISH of suffocating a living animal to death in your ass is nothing like letting a stallion fuck you up the ass.
very obviously fake story aside, this is mostly "kinksters in a nutshell" for ya... thinking zoo is just an "extreme fetish"
anyone who can on any level "relate" to someone shoving a gerbil up their ass is a fucking psychopath and should be banned here.

very obviously fake story aside, this is mostly "kinksters in a nutshell" for ya... thinking zoo is just an "extreme fetish"
anyone who can on any level "relate" to someone shoving a gerbil up their ass is a fucking psychopath and should be banned here.

Empathy is being able to put yourself in another's situation moral arguments aside.

Both the doctor and the gerbil fetishist had secrets that they would never want exposed. Both were at risk of social, economic and legal sanctions if exposed.
Both were sexual in nature and related to the anus. One got busted and was treated by the other...

Well, I still have yet to see anyone verbally attack anyone else, and these conversations are still technically related to the OP's original question.
This is a forum so it should welcome diverse opinions in theory but people like to misinterpret everything and it becomes risky to communicate anything that requires non rigid black and white thinking and even simple logic.

The reports came from SOUTH AMERICA. It's easy to find them online.

So long as you’re not having sex with an animal that is sick, or isn’t in the mood, I’d imagine bestiality in general is much safer than having sex with a human. No chance of pregnancy, and the risk of sexually transmitted diseases is incredibly low.
I have fucked a lot of heifers ,cows and sows,and never had any problem with zoonoses. The only thing I have heard about is that one of my Friends got lice from fucking sows.

I answer even if I think it's a question asked to provoke ...
It's safe ... it's good ... it's intense and engaging ...
Makes you happy ... and more beautiful ...
You should see how beautiful I am ... it's a joke...:D
It all depends on whether it makes you happy ...

Oops of course it depends on which animals you make them ...
a crocodile seems a bit dangerous to me ... :D

Depends on your gender and hygiene. Guys taking horse cock anal have died due to massive ruptures. There are reports of penile cancer related to sex between men and animals with possible hygiene and male foreskin being factors. Also there was an article in news few years ago about some Egyptian youth that were fucking a donkey and ended up getting rabies. Obviously rabies is more of a second and third world issue but the treatment for rabies is pretty painful. It's possible the cancer and rabies reports are disinformation but there are multiple sources on the cancer issue out of south America in regions where it's customary for men to have animal partners.
It is not the treatment for Rabies that is painful. The treatment is quickly vaccination and / or antiserum. I will not say that is painful.
But if so late that you get a rabies outbreak - then you die, 100% sure. And a terrible death.
Rabies exist among all mammals, including donkeys, but getting infected usually require a bite or saliva in a wound, because the rabies virus is excreted through the salivary glands.

I only have experience with female animals so that is what I will be posting about. Over the many years that I have been having sex with animal, I have never experienced any negative side affects. As long as your animal is healthy, and you follow proper hygiene techniques, then you should be fine. But there is always a risk of infection for you and you animal partner.

Back