Is it safe to have sex with animals?

I have to say it is not safe.
1. It is extremely addictive.
2. I got my throat impaled a few times.
3. You can drown in horse cum.
4. Your dog steals your bed.
5. You can end up not wanting humans anymore and obtain a Darwin award.

I have to say it is not safe.
1. It is extremely addictive.
2. I got my throat impaled a few times.
3. You can drown in horse cum.
4. Your dog steals your bed.
5. You can end up not wanting humans anymore and obtain a Darwin award.
6. Servicing a dog from underneath and he drops his shaft straight down your throat

yes of course. it can be a very erotic and rewarding adventure. just always keep in mind the safety and the well being of the animal the entire time.

i adore my german shepard and i love him as a companion. the sexual part is just the icing on the cake. if you keep that in mind, it will be a great experience for you

People unironically died having sex with animals. It's not without risk, but so is getting out of bed. 🤷‍♂️

Depends on your gender and hygiene. Guys taking horse cock anal have died due to massive ruptures. There are reports of penile cancer related to sex between men and animals with possible hygiene and male foreskin being factors. Also there was an article in news few years ago about some Egyptian youth that were fucking a donkey and ended up getting rabies. Obviously rabies is more of a second and third world issue but the treatment for rabies is pretty painful. It's possible the cancer and rabies reports are disinformation but there are multiple sources on the cancer issue out of south America in regions where it's customary for men to have animal partners.

Last edited:
So long as you’re not having sex with an animal that is sick, or isn’t in the mood, I’d imagine bestiality in general is much safer than having sex with a human. No chance of pregnancy, and the risk of sexually transmitted diseases is incredibly low.

Depends on your gender and hygiene. Guys taking horse cock anal have died due to massive ruptures. There are reports of penile cancer related to sex between men and animals with possible hygiene and male foreskin being factors. Also there was an article in news few years ago about some Egyptian youth that were fucking a donkey and ended up getting rabies. Obviously rabies is more of a second and third world issue but the treatment for rabies is pretty painful. It's possible the cancer and rabies reports are disinformation but there are multiple sources on the cancer issue out of south America in regions where it's customary for men to have animal partners.
You have to have some level of common sense. Some animals are dangerous or not clean or whatever and of course stay away from those.

I am active with my German Shepard and he is a good size (well matched) for me and I make sure he is very clean, well groomed and healthy. I know his history and I suppose he knows mine...smile.

I think as long as some common sense is used, you involve your emotions and make sure you are committed to being good and supportive to your beast...then all is good!

You have to have some level of common sense. Some animals are dangerous or not clean or whatever and of course stay away from those.

I am active with my German Shepard and he is a good size (well matched) for me and I make sure he is very clean, well groomed and healthy. I know his history and I suppose he knows mine...smile.

I think as long as some common sense is used, you involve your emotions and make sure you are committed to being good and supportive to your beast...then all is good!
The cancer is probably more than likely a factor from the poor living conditions they have. The people who are claiming "zoophilia causes cancer" are probably just anti zoo.

The cancer is probably more than likely a factor from the poor living conditions they have. The people who are claiming "zoophilia causes cancer" are probably just anti zoo.
How can zoo cause cancer? That is pretty silly I think. Although we are different, we are still mammals and mate kinda sorta the same way. How could that possibly cause cancer?

Back