Is it safe to fuck a frog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all full of shit. Its possible and almost safe. Millions of French people do it every day!

Thus one looks safe enough 🤔
Golden_Poison_dart_frog.jpg

Or take a pick from our colorful catalogue

I love these questions because I know that .001% will read this seriously, but that is how I will answer it..

NO.

Reptiles and amphibians generally have a very specific way of reproduction. It may be a tiny dance, a subtle head bob, a change of color... These are things that humans cannot replicate on a level they would understand, so consent is out of the question. (if that was ever a concern) I understand that reptiles are against the rules here, and I agree fully with the reasoning. There is only one reptile capable of somewhat con-sexual sex that I know of, and that would be a tortoise, the human being penetrated ONLY. Tortoises are one of the very few reptiles that respond to visual stimuli with any consistency. The color red alone will turn any tortoise into a cheetah as they sprint across the yard in hope of strawberries.. A well colored shell, (real or not) can entice a male tortoise into arousal, and they can ejaculate from visual stimuli alone. I also do not recommend trying this, as any cold blooded animal will carry many illnesses/diseases that our human warm blooded bodies generally cannot fight off. (Bacteria thrive in the cooler bodies of reptiles/amphibians.) Also... Turtle cocks are huge, ouch!

The closest thing to what may work, (Size wise) would be something like a Cane Toad, (still not big enough or consensual.) Reptiles/amphibians are absolutely amazing creatures that should be respected from the distance they need to thrive. They are beautiful, majestic, proud creatures that have many endearing qualities.. Do not anthropomorphize their desires, as they are on a much smaller scale than any human physicality can accommodate.

I am probably one of the few reptile experts on this site, that has no affiliated kink to them. Do not have sex with any reptile/amphibian, period. It is bad for BOTH of you.

I have always had animals like frogs, fish, and lizards as pets... never would I have thought that someone would be asking if they could have sex with a frog. It's probably not the worst thing that has ever been said though.

lol.........how tiny would the dick need to be?
Smaller than any living human I know. The only time I've ever "penetrated" a frog was when one of my frogs had a prolapse, and I used some lube and a q-tip to ease it back inside of the frog. Wasn't enjoyable in any way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back