Is it ok to fuck a female dog in her heat without condom?

aditya9696

Tourist
Is it ok to fuck a female dog in her heat without a condom, invisible red liquid is coming from her pussy which is very hot, she is clean I take her bath every 2nd day.

Ah i see. You were asking because you had health concerns.
I was just joking of course.
As for the infection... I don't think her menstrual liquid can harm you at all.
Just like a woman's menstrual liquid.
What i heard is NEVER use condoms though.
It could harm her. But all i just typed is hear-say.
I'm far from being an expert.
Yeah that's what I was asking for ??

Ah i see. You were asking because you had health concerns.
I was just joking of course.
As for the infection... I don't think her menstrual liquid can harm you at all.
Just like a woman's menstrual liquid.
What i heard is NEVER use condoms though.
It could harm her. But all i just typed is hear-say.
I'm far from being an expert.

Yeah, harming your dog AND having to explain to a vet why your dog is having an allergic reaction to latex, not a good afternoon to say the least.

Vet here, the red liquid is just blood from dilated blood vessels, which are the cause of the vulva's inflammation. The vessels get so dilated that the blood leaks out of the capillars. Human menstrual cycles are tissue and blood. Estrus cycles are just blood so don't worry about it

Vet here, the red liquid is just blood from dilated blood vessels, which are the cause of the vulva's inflammation. The vessels get so dilated that the blood leaks out of the capillars. Human menstrual cycles are tissue and blood. Estrus cycles are just blood so don't worry about it
As a vet, what's your stance on condom use?

For anal, always
For vaginal, non-lubricated latex condoms or none at all

As for the raw penetration, don't do it with strays
pls guys, half a neuron
for same way you wouldn't go rawdogging at a fuckfest with hobos, you shouldn't go rawdogging stray dogs where you have no clue where they could've been in

Dogs can also be allergic to latex. Its more easy to test and find out elsewhere than allergic reaction to vagina.

Dogs can also be allergic to latex. Its more easy to test and find out elsewhere than allergic reaction to vagina.

While true, can doesn't mean will. You could try rubbing the latex condom on her mouth's mucosa (the inner part of her lips) and wait a few days in case any rash or itching appears. If not, the chances of her being allergic are much lower. Of course, the mouth and the vagina aren't the same but the tissue is very similar

If nature didn't want men to cum inside pussy, then nature fucked up. It's almost as if pussy was designed with the sole intention of getting a cock to bust inside them. I think it's a conspiracy, call me crazy all you want to.

Back