• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

is it gay for a straight man to enjoy getting his asshole rimmed by his girlfriend?

I just wanna hear your personal thoughts on rimming
Gay: sexually or romantically attracted to people of one's own sex (used especially of a man)

I don't see how a biological woman can do anything gay, unless they mimic male genitalia or take testosterone. Even then they still have a pussy so.. ?

I'd ask how is this still a thing, but let's go with how is it a thing on this site of all places! No it's not gay to have fun with a woman! 🤣

Though even if you are doing it with a man, animal or household appliance who cares so long as it's consensual, safe and you are all having fun!

Not sure about anyone else here but been there done that and had a go ol' prostate massage too.

Let go boys. My opinion if its bigger than 2 fingers then think again.

I understand ladies that your views on anal might be different. But this one is mine from experience.

Cheers.

I once dated a girl who like a good salad, but sadly it didn't work out in the long run. I was Bi before I met her, and still Bi after so I can't say for sure if it will turn you gay but if you like the buttstuff you're probably missing out if you don't spend some time with the boys. Stop worrying about what's "gay" and what isn't.

Edit: In hindsight the last line was insulting and I didn't mean for this to be an insult. I deleted it. Still working on my own issues. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back