• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Is it fine to have sex with a smaller dog?

Asking because I haven’t seen any discussion on smaller dogs here. I only have a small poodle (can’t get a big dog right now because my living situation can’t accommodate that) but I absolutely adore him and we’re best friends, he loves sleeping with me (the normal kind lol). Last week I was giving him treats and pampering him as usual when I noticed something red sticking out, and realized he was hard. He also LOVES humping his bed, like he will drag it and then go wild on it. Is it fine to have sex with smaller dogs and if you have, what was your experience like?? Thinking of just starting small with him licking my vagina etc since he has a lot of interest in it and tries to lol (with my clothes on). Obviously I won’t do anything that hurts him, but is it fine if he’s smaller??

Hi Jen, as long as he is doing the licking, humping or penetration voluntarily there should be no problem at all. You may have to search a bit for a position that works for him to do his thing. Perhaps even missionary with you on your back and him on top of you .. if he is too small for the traditional doggy style. Once you have that figured out, I'm sure he will love it.

Just never force him or pin him down and you should be fine.

I bet you he would love to fuck you while you lay on your back :) just don't force him to do anything he doesn't seem to like. Start small by giving him hand jobs and don't have an iron fist grip around his penis. Dogs like it best if you stroke them BEHIND the knot, not in front. If you grab that with just your thumb and pointer I bet you he will do all the work while you just keep your hand there

Back