is dogsitting a good way to have a first dog experience?

i’ve wanted to be knotted for a very very long time now - would signing up for a dogsitting service be a good way to have a zoo experience safely? obviously i’d have to check for cameras and make sure i know the owners won’t be back that night, has anyone done this before?

No! It’s both wrong in and of itself and you’re likely to teach the dog that humans are sex partners. When he starts humping his owners he’s likely to end up neutered if not surrendered to a shelter as a problem dog.
i didn’t know that last part, thank you for letting me know and i won’t - i still don’t know what’s wrong and right in the zoo community and was asking this as a genuine question! i understand how it could ruffle feathers and i should have considered the owner’s feelings and relationship with their dog, i guess i viewed it more as the dog using me and getting to vent sexual frustration in a hookup sort of way.

i didn’t know that last part, thank you for letting me know and i won’t - i still don’t know what’s wrong and right in the zoo community and was asking this as a genuine question! i understand how it could ruffle feathers and i should have considered the owner’s feelings and relationship with their dog, i guess i viewed it more as the dog using me and getting to vent sexual frustration in a hookup sort of way.
Well a dog that belongs to someone else is not a one night stand or a hook-up proposition.

At least you asked first.

Imagine you’re the dog. Your family just left, you don’t know when they’ll be back, if they’ll be back, you miss them greatly, and you’re stuck at home with an unfamiliar person who has total control over your wellbeing. Then out of the blue, they start groping you and trying to coerce you into sex, even though your previous owners never tried to do that. Sound a bit scary? Cause I imagine a dog in that situation would be a bit hesitant for sex.

Dogs aren’t like people. They’re not part of hook-up culture. Hell, sometimes people aren’t made for hook-up culture. If they’re not your pup, respect that. You can wait for an experience. Take a deep breath, and use your head. There’s so much more to life (and dogs) than sex.

(Also I don’t know how my tone comes across in this, but just know it’s not meant to be abrasive or anything, lol. I understand you didn’t mean harm)

I understand, hormones can get the better of us all. You asked the question, we gave feedback, you accepted the advice. That’s commendable and I hope you hold to that change of heart. Be patient and you’ll get your chance someday.

I'd say no, but at least as a "first impression". I mean, you're doing a job there, you must keep focused on it. I think it's always better to raise a dog of your own and present yourself to the situation and obviously to that dog, and if it accepts, then proceed. This applies also to dog-sitting but... meh, it's about you taking care of the dog, not actually taking advantage only from it. Still, if you'd be a long-term one who's taking care of the dog and it knows you lots, also, if you present to it and it accepts... it could be "questionable". But from a first instance, don't start pet-sitting just for this.

i’ve wanted to be knotted for a very very long time now - would signing up for a dogsitting service be a good way to have a zoo experience safely? obviously i’d have to check for cameras and make sure i know the owners won’t be back that night, has anyone done this before?
I can't judge you too harshly because I myself have done a lot of foolish crap when I was younger and more naive, including fooling around with a dog from a shelter. I know what it is like to be sexually frustrated and without an animal partner. But please listen to the advice of the members here with more experience, including what I'm about to tell you...

Your best option is to wait until you're in a financially secure situation where you can have a dog of your own. Your best option is to achieve this goal through hard work on your own part. This way you'll be able to not only potentially have a sexual relationship with said dog, you'll also be able to have a meaningful non-sexual relationship and bond with him too. I can almost guarentee you that this non-sexual bond will absolutely outweigh any sexual relationship can you potentially have with any future animal partner as long as you genuinely love dogs. If any future animal partners are interested in sexual activities, this non-sexual bond will absolutely increase the meaningfulness of all future sexual encounters you have with them.

But cruising around looking for a quick fuck by offering dogsitting services is not the way to go about this. I can only hope that you're truthful about holding off from this problematic idea. I myself am lucky that I didn't end up in jail or a sex-offenders list from my past stupidity.

Nope. Some people have hidden security cameras that you’d miss. Ask yourself if it’s worth going to prison just to maybe, if you’re lucky, get some action with a dog.

Many intact dogs still won’t even fuck anyone on their first try. Then what? The owner reviews their cam footage and sees you on your knees, pants off, jerking off their dog, and desperately attempting to have him mount you.

Aside from the legal and moral issues, imagine the shame. And all for naught.

Listen to all the good advice here. Don't do it.

Sometimes I am amazed how I am still alive with the dumb shit I've done in the past. Long before the internet, nanny cams, etc., when I was a stupid, horny teen I did just that. Lucky for me it worked out. But when I think back to all of the possible bad outcomes, I cringe.

not being a selfish piece of shit is something you have to learn?! noone buys the "i viewed it more as the dog using me/venting sexual frustration" crap with the title you chose for this thread... very clear "I WANT MY FIRST!1!!1!1!"

he could have said any other thing but he decided to use that... lmfao
It was a tossup between nice, sweet, non-toxic and psychologically positive message or a photon torpedo.
Weighing in the OP and responses, I went for fun :devilish:

Bad idea full stop ....... Do not do this.

Back