• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Is a husky the best looking dog??

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I will agree that huskies are absolutely gorgeous dogs. Especially snow white fur and blue eyes. But for me personally, German shepherds are the most handsome dogs. They just make me melt.

They are very good dogs but with such a high energy level they are difficult to keep up with especially for someone like me that works long hours

Idk about huskies being loud. They'll howl for sure or argue with you with boofs and growls, but they're far from noisy dogs at least in my experience. Most of all the dozen or so huskies I've had time with never bark, or very rarely do.

It only takes one neurotic aussie shepherd dog at the dog park that barks everytime they breathe to realize how quiet these huskies are. I'll take the occasional howl over barking no questions lol.

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder. I will agree that huskies are absolutely gorgeous dogs. Especially snow white fur and blue eyes. But for me personally, German shepherds are the most handsome dogs. They just make me melt.
Absolutely 100% agree! I do like huskys and think they are pretty but German Shepherds are so fucking handsome, especially males. I love them so much, especially purebreds (no offense mutts!)

GSDs do look really good but I dislike what they've done with the show breed and how fucked up the sloped back looks on many of them. It kinda turned me away from the breed even if obviously they're not all like this..

This is one of those questions that cant be answered. whats attractive to some other find not. While I find most dogs to be quite attractive my heart belongs to pitties and german shepards take a close 2nd

Don't get me wrong I'm sure other dogs are cool but when you picture a beautiful dog its always a Husky!
Eye of the Beholder, bud. If thats your picture, great.....it means nothing to a lot of others, or there would not be so many breeds out there. Personally, I much prefer Tollers. No where near as stubborn, and not a screamer.

GSDs do look really good but I dislike what they've done with the show breed and how fucked up the sloped back looks on many of them. It kinda turned me away from the breed even if obviously they're not all like this..
i believe it’s mainly the show line GS bred that have the wild slop down (roach line whatever u want to call it) back. A normal GS have a regular straight back. I wouldn’t want a show dog too feelsbad for the dog. A regular Shepherd is good enough. I mean if people are picky and want purebred AKC for their bang for the buck, then get a working line, less of a hunch/slop back.

Back