Introduction

Yhz12345

Lurker
hello....short time lurker, first time poster!

Just signed up a few days ago, so just getting the "lay of the land" so far.

F mid 40's located east of Montreal in Canada.

I'm not going to misrepresent myself by saying that I have any first hand experience, because I do not.

I will say that I do have a budding curiosity about the topic at hand.

Apart from the pictorial content here, I'm actually most interested in genuine factual information about how one should pursue this interest as a novice/amateur.
Keeping in mind any health/medical, and safety issues that I should be aware of. While the video content is titillating at the very least, I am interested in tapping the repository of knowledge from the members here to cautiously begin to explore something that's always been in the back of my mind but have never dared to act upon.

warmest regards to all,

L.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, you have come to the right place, enjoy the site. Most of all take care and be safe.
My first experience was probably before you were born, my next one will be as exciting as my first!
It is good to know there are others like you on the planet as well. Cheers LL NSW Australia

Welcome to Zooville!
I would suggest having a thorough read through the pinned threads in the How To section, any further questions - just ask! :)

hello and welcome to the community it is very nice to meet you , I hope you find what you are looking for here and have loads of fun while doing it. if you ever what to ask any questions or chat about any subjects just hit me up or ask someone. ;)

Back