• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Introducing myself

marechurch

Lurker
Cheers everybody :)) I'm Marechurch, 27, kinky, bi female from Europe. I'm still learning and discovering about my zoo side. I loooooove mares and am attracted to horses and dogs of either gender. I haven't had a chance to actually have a zoo encounter in the real world yet but I hope that can change. Like many here I was introduced to zoo by the furry community. Have never interacted with other zoos before, just read along without an account so I am a bit nervous LOL!

Hii and Welcome !!:)
hope you can find your way around here and make new like-minded friends.If you have any questions, just get in touch.
may your expectations come true.:)

Cheers everybody :)) I'm Marechurch, 27, kinky, bi female from Europe. I'm still learning and discovering about my zoo side. I loooooove mares and am attracted to horses and dogs of either gender. I haven't had a chance to actually have a zoo encounter in the real world yet but I hope that can change. Like many here I was introduced to zoo by the furry community. Have never interacted with other zoos before, just read along without an account so I am a bit nervous LOL!
Welcome home in Zooville! ????

Welcome to Zooville. It’s a pretty decent place to hang out and enjoy videos/conversations

Hope you end up enjoying it just as much as I do.

Welcome I love mares as well. Don't be nervous, just be care and safe. Most of all have fun and enjoy ZV. cheers LL

Dont be nervous and ...
welcome.jpg

Welcome
Horses are surely one of the best animals around. Hard not to fall in love with them! They are totally an addiction; once you have time with one you need it forever after. Always good to know another horse zoo.

There a lot of furry who are really just zoo. The loud minority of anti-zoo furries are just in denial about being a zoo.

Back