Interesting product on aliexpress?

Geiokami

Lurker
Seems reasonable to try out to me. Don't see why it wouldn't be human safe unless there's some off the wall chemical due to low mfg Standards in country of origin, but same would apply to dildo etc from same areas

^^ Same here, I have one for third of that price and there were no issues, bad smells or poor material whatsoever. So why not, I'd gave it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say go for it, looks like a fair cost and like @saddlebum66 said, use a condom if there is a concern. I do like that you can pump stuff through it once it is knotted. Is that similar to the cumtube on BD toys? I would worry about keeping that part clean for sure

I have one. I throw a condom over it and its become my favourite toy. Honsetly, best thing I did. Added bonus of cum tube? Heck yes. A play partner, when they visit has come to walking up and quickly fucking me, inflating it then walk off to leave me to finish what I was doing.

Thanks for sharing this! It finally pushed me to officially join, and I've always wanted to try an inflating dog dildo, but they're $$$. This is a perfect trial run purchase.

Well, that was a great proof of concept for very little money, if any one else is on the fence. Seconding using a condom, but this was great learning experience. Inflating is wayyyy different than perma-knotted toys :eek:

Have one to 20-40 kg dog but think it is too small after a little play with it feels totally okay really inflated hope it reminds of the real thing. Have ordered another for 45-90kg dog to see how it feels. it came to the country today should have it sometime later this month I hope..

Have one to 20-40 kg dog but think it is too small after a little play with it feels totally okay really inflated hope it reminds of the real thing. Have ordered another for 45-90kg dog to see how it feels. it came to the country today should have it sometime later this month I hope..
around how big is the knot? I am checking which size to buy for myself...

How do people even read the post in english, see that everything else on the main part of the forum is in english, and still don't find anything weird about commenting in their native language? :D

sorry... :Dit would be nice if you did some video test and a full review on the size you bought and your experience, i would be curious to buy it but i would like more about the size, comfort use the sperm tube and more
No video but photos. I can post some. Have two One for 20-40kg and one for + 40kg dogs. It differs approximately 5mm in diameter between the large and the smaller at 10 pump. The big one is about 7cm and the small one is 6.5cm. Both are really nice to wear.

They fill in nicely and are easy to adjust if the size becomes too large. Only applies to get them in quite far because the "knot" is quite high up on both.

I like them both if you do not have access to the right thing, I think this is enough. hardly use the sperm tube more than a few times to push more lubricant into me for a bigger toy. Do you want to know more? Ask and I will answer as best I can. IMG_20210624_233610299.jpgIMG_20210624_233813269.jpgView attachment IMG_20210623_232754665.jpg

No video but photos. I can post some. Have two One for 20-40kg and one for + 40kg dogs. It differs approximately 5mm in diameter between the large and the smaller at 10 pump. The big one is about 7cm and the small one is 6.5cm. Both are really nice to wear.

They fill in nicely and are easy to adjust if the size becomes too large. Only applies to get them in quite far because the "knot" is quite high up on both.

I like them both if you do not have access to the right thing, I think this is enough. hardly use the sperm tube more than a few times to push more lubricant into me for a bigger toy. Do you want to know more? Ask and I will answer as best I can. View attachment 172176View attachment 172178View attachment 172179
The 40kg+ looks like a pretty good size, how many pumps would you say would be safe to inflate it or the max you would go?

The 40kg+ looks like a pretty good size, how many pumps would you say would be safe to inflate it or the max you would go?
12-13 pump maybe is max is not written anywhere how many are the highest number unfortunately. I myself can only manage 10 right now but will try to get up to 13 in a month or so. when I manage it I get to buy another toy online that can be even bigger...

14-15 pump is probably Max. Try it last night and it was really hard to pump time 14 so it's a question of 15 times going or not. It was nice in any case to feel completely filled with the "knot" and really know it could not slip out either.

Tried last night it was possible to pump 20 times but do not know how good it is for the "toy". It was at least a very special feeling of being filled to the max but I will probably buy a new toy to be able to fill up much more..

I have one. I throw a condom over it and its become my favourite toy. Honsetly, best thing I did. Added bonus of cum tube? Heck yes. A play partner, when they visit has come to walking up and quickly fucking me, inflating it then walk off to leave me to finish what I was doing.
Ooooh id fuckin love to see that

I certainly like mine. I made the mistake of ordering one size too large (the biggest one), and it takes a little work (and a lot of lube), but being knotted by that thing is unbelievable.

Back