I'm still searching for a k-9 dildo with BIG knot

For years I've searched and wasted money on the perfect K-9 dildo for me. I need a good suction cup base. I'm not into length. 8 inches insertable is plenty. Of the dildos I've tried had 2 issues. Either the knot isn't thick enough or the space between the bottom of the knot and the base is to short so the knot doesn't stay in. My perfect K-9 would be at least 2 inch diameter shaft and at least 3 to 4 inch diameter knot. Enough distance between knot and base so the knot locks into my ass good. I like the feeling of being screeched. Love to feel the knot popping in and out of my ass. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I just visited the site and I like it. The only problem is no suction cup. I have a homemade stand with an adjustable seat. I attach my suction cup toys to the seat and I can adjust the height and angle. Also it says the Vixen knot is 1.9 inches diameter. What is the max diameter it can be expanded to? My toy I use all the time is 2.25 inch diameter. I have taken a 3.5 inch butt plug. Be great if the knot grows to at least 3.5 inches. The reason I love the suction cup is because that's the closest I can get to riding a real K-9.

Attachments

• Toy too Big for Hand.jpg
    Toy too Big for Hand.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Dildo on Stand.jpg
    Dildo on Stand.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 139
No problem. Sorry, I'm unsure of the diameter which it goes to. I don't actually own a tape measure lol I should get that one sorted at some point aha. Give me a sec I'll inflate it and take a photo of it in my hand

I just visited the site and I like it. The only problem is no suction cup. I have a homemade stand with an adjustable seat. I attach my suction cup toys to the seat and I can adjust the height and angle. Also it says the Vixen knot is 1.9 inches diameter. What is the max diameter it can be expanded to? My toy I use all the time is 2.25 inch diameter. I have taken a 3.5 inch butt plug. Be great if the knot grows to at least 3.5 inches. The reason I love the suction cup is because that's the closest I can get to riding a real K-9.
They have cups. You have to ask for it. They even have harnesses I believe.

AliExpress - a box of great dildos for less than the cost of one in North America.

Look for the high feedback, 98%+ rating and over 2 years in business as those are the ones that sell the quality product and not the stuff that'll poison you.

A guy on Etsy is making these:

Remus: Single-density, Full-knot Werewolf Dildo, 19 cm, 7.5"​

This one's for you knotty/naughty people out there! With 17 cm (6.7 inches) of insertable length and 56 mm (2.2 inches) of width at the knot, this one should fit most, and that 58 mm (2.3 inches) at the knot could challenge you.
The base is flared for anal use as well. Length before the knot is about 11 cm (4.3 inches).

il_794xN.1816312739_htst.jpgil_794xN.1816313607_czvv.jpg

Polish company Bad Wolf sell this one:

MASTIFF GERMAN (Medium)​

Total length - 22.5 cm
Useful length - 19 cm
Head diameter - 2.8 cm
Head circumference - 9 cm
Middle part diameter - 4.9 cm
The circumference of the middle part - 16.5 cm
Diameter of the lower part (Knot) - 8.3 cm
The circumference of the lower part (Knot) - 26 cm

1619957377336.jpg1619957377324.jpg