• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I’m back!

Knottyzoofur

Tourist
Hey everyone, it’s my Scott664. I unfortunately got locked out of my previous account and email and had to create a new account here. I’m still interested in meeting and talking with zoo furs! If I get my other account back I will be sure to use that one!

Hey everyone, it’s my Scott664. I unfortunately got locked out of my previous account and email and had to create a new account here. I’m still interested in meeting and talking with zoo furs! If I get my other account back I will be sure to use that one!
Welcome! You do want to make sure you send a mod a PM and let them know you can't access your old account anymore, to prevent any issues from doubling up.

Welcum back. Sucks that you have to start all over again, and knot in a good way !!!!

Back