If we do not own our own dog...

autumntime

Tourist
Hi all... I have a question.

What is the best way or are there guides for those zoophiles who can not and do not own their own dog or animal... To go about engaging or start engaging in zoo acts?

I.e. how to get time alone with a in heat female dog ? Clearly, a older dog would be more suitable than a puppy in this case ;)

Your basically asking the questions of the universe. It comes down to a few simple things. Access and avalaibility. You can't just make dogs appear out of thin air and sadly there is no places where your just going to get a dog alone and in heat. Sometimes you'd need to befriend willing owners.

This lifestyle is something that is super personal and super private. I could not imagine ‘sharing’ or letting anyone near my Shepard. I have a close connection and bond for a reason and I would feel like letting someone else use him for gratification would be wrong. It would be like letting someone sleep with my partner or something...

my advice is to adopt a young puppy and develop your own close bond and relationship with him or her over time. It will be your perfect friend and companion. If things work out and you also become lovers that is just the icing on the cake.

This lifestyle is something that is super personal and super private. I could not imagine ‘sharing’ or letting anyone near my Shepard. I have a close connection and bond for a reason and I would feel like letting someone else use him for gratification would be wrong. It would be like letting someone sleep with my partner or something...

my advice is to adopt a young puppy and develop your own close bond and relationship with him or her over time. It will be your perfect friend and companion. If things work out and you also become lovers that is just the icing on the cake.
anyone asking to borrow with the usual "i can't own a dog" is most likely not a zoo anyway... just someone who "really really really wants to fuck an animal with no strings attached"

it's not like it's impossible to make changes in one's life to be able to care for a dog... i highly doubt i'm the only one who made that happen.

I am More of a zoo, so I believe in the connection and the bond with an animal. For me it is a dog. It’s hard for me to understand the sexual side of it without the connection.

I have made changes in my life to accommodate my German Shepard. I think we have a close and connected relationship on many levels. The sexual side is just the icing on the cake.

I think that is the right mindset rather than...how do I figure out a way for a sexual experience. If all you want is a sexual experience but a high quality toy

What is the best way or are there guides for those zoophiles who can not and do not own their own dog or animal... To go about engaging or start engaging in zoo acts?

I.e. how to get time alone with a in heat female dog ? Clearly, a older dog would be more suitable than a puppy in this case ;)
It sounds like your new to this. But you wanna try it out. I tried with my bf dog and I loved it now I just have a cat (male). And my cat is attracted to me sexly.
Long story short find a animals that love you

Sounds like your in a tough spot I would mode helping you dm me

Back