If sex with a male animal is gay then....

Fantasy

Tourist
A question that from my previous post.
I asked is having an anal knot being a human male with a animal is gay?
A lot of people said it's totally gay. I think male humans are weird but for some reasons they act in a different way. So my question here is if that is so gay then how come sex with a shemale is not considered as gay? They also have dicks and balls not a bank account details printed.I know a lot of straight people who are more interested on shemales than females. Even there demands in the prostitution, adult businesses are quite a lot. Bangkok is well known everywhere. Even there are lots of articles on Google claiming "why straight males find shemales more attractive than females?".

A majority of shemales are actually males they take some sort of drugs to turn there bodies like a female. Naturally born shemales are extremely rare like 1 in a thousand. There are lots of articles and videos about them on internet. In our society they even go to the dangerous process, to turn one like a female other shemales hold the one tightly then cut the testicles and pour hydrogen on it.

So you see a male animal similarly to how you see a non-op trans-woman.

The whole truth is that your sexuality is complex and multi-dimensional, and the litmus test is, "does everyone have a good time"?

There are even some men that love to fuck cute looking gay guys, but they choose to see themselves as heterosexual. They can call themselves "flemingsexual" if they want to! They are having a good time. Does anything else really matter?

You like penises, but you like your sexual partners to be in the "female" category in your mind. Dogs, including male ones, somehow are there for you. Sounds good!

Nobody's sexuality is perfectly clear-cut.

Last edited:
Sex is sex who cares what it is labelled. I have had guys fuck me in the ass, fucked plenty of girls. And done numerous other debauched things. Sex for everyone is different and varied, who cares what other people label it I say!

Several studies have been done on those labels for sexual orientation - turns out many people who call themselves straight are actually bisexual :D Because of culture and religion and whatever people are just much more comfortable with telling themselves they are straight

I totally agree with you. Let me give you a real life example I like to wear leggings in my gym not only they are comfortable but they also seem to be the perfect as leg workouts. Many judgements and commenting happened. Jokingly two females were saying I will take your boyfriend and I will arrange one for you from this gym. The other female is my friend. The 2nd female said whom do you want to arrange for me, i was near to them at that time, 1st female replied take him (me). At instance the 2nd one said ewwwww no. She realized i heard her and i didn't like how she reacted on being a friend of her. Later i heard them saying he wear leggings ,he is gay he is disgusting.

I'm very attracted to male dogs but male humans don't really do it for me so... I wouldn't technically call myself gay.

I have had a Male K9 partner for years. Had a female partner for years and fucked and had her use a strap-on on me as well. I get turned on by some shemales, but not males. I don't judge myself, expect others to judge me and I certainly don't judge others. And someday I might be attacted to a male.. who knows. All I know is.. I am comfortable with who I am and might be. If i have to be labelled or label others, I am not being true to myself. So always live true to yourself. Label no-one

I don't think it is because I'm not interested in men but I do like animals. Semantic discussions aside, pragmatically, if they're the same then you'd get the same result.
I’m the same way. I can go for male or female dogs, however I’m strictly into human women.

Back