If I was born as a girl I would really be single and get married to Dog. And Live like a Bitch with him.

whatever we decide on, can I start just telling people that’s why my relationship fell apart, and not have to tell anyone else I helped trained our dog to please my girlfriend sexually and he was so good at it, he out fucked me by so much that we ended breaking up? Coz I’m down for that
I think unfortunately we all have our burdens carried

For my part, my romantic relationships have never worked, on the other hand from a sexual point of view it has always been incredibly good from a vanilla point of view.
So I gave up and I'm doing very well because I live well alone

From a zoo point of view, that's also shit because I have the impression of being caught in my paradoxes
My dogs (my huskie among others) have always been the loves of my life but I was never able to have sex with them because I loved them too much and I felt like I was betraying their love that I had for him

After my dog died at the age of 14, I promised myself that I would not have another dog until I could become initiated and be ready and out of guilt.

Well we all know that for the vast majority of men it is almost impossible to find a woman who is willing to help us get started. So time has passed my guilt about my zoo side it's greatly improved and I think I'm ready to have my own dog and have sex with him if he wants it.

But I'm afraid that my old reflexes regarding the love I have for my dogs will resurface, so yes I still hope to be able to have the chance to find someone to initiate me before having a dog

I can't wait to have sex with a dog

I think to OP's question, I don't think one needs to be female to live this lifestyle. But I think the experience would be different in that female anatomy operates differently than male anatomy. So different sensations would be experienced while being the bitch. I can orgasm while riding dildos from prostate stimulation, but I believe it would feel different from a vaginal orgasm.

I'm a subscriber to making the most of what you got!

I don't find it pleasurable.
for a man,,,
as much as a women.

So as a man you don't find anal pleasurable but as a woman you would ?
I bet a guy has more pleasure anal than a woman if done right, and no in my opinion it's only gay if you find same species same sex attractive.

So yes i do like anal/prostate play.
No i don't find human males attractive.
And yes i do find male dog's attractive.

Last edited:
Exactly! I tried to move on and leave the zoo lifestyle behind completely too but it is the sort of thing that is hard to replace or chase with something short term I think so, still have all that in the rear view but back here as a start point. It’s either that or I screen everyone I see in public for paw tattoos but make sure it’s not only for a deceased pet, but I think as far as time management goes here is a good place to start
I hope it's okay to ask but how did you and your ex get introduced to the zoo life? From reading what you said it makes it seem like it wasn't planned at all. What happened that brought yall into it?

With the way you say he lead the other dogs and how he dominated your gf in bed would you say it felt like he became the alpha of the relationship? How did the dynamic change between him and her in private and public? Was he more dominant or territorial over her?

I hope it's okay to ask but how did you and your ex get introduced to the zoo life? From reading what you said it makes it seem like it wasn't planned at all. What happened that brought yall into it?

With the way you say he lead the other dogs and how he dominated your gf in bed would you say it felt like he became the alpha of the relationship? How did the dynamic change between him and her in private and public? Was he more dominant or territorial over her?
Stemmed from her not deleting some search histories and leading to putting me on the trail. Kind of a longish story but basically I pretty well just waited and fabricated walking in on her to force her to come clean, so I didn’t have to admit to some crazy online snooping 😅😅😅

Nah I still standby this, and it’s a hill I’ll be prepared to die on. That mother fucking dog was my bitch every second every day unless he was inside her I swear. Obedient, intelligent willing companion to me always. But tied off in her I got occasional growling moving paws and claws for her comfort and a stare generally until he was finished. He’d pop on out and I swear down would Trott off happy as Larry occasionally stop at me for head scratch and genuinely didn’t have an issue until he was given the signal and could smell her in her position.
Fuckin huskies man never again

Back