If I have never had sex, is it safe to let my dog put his penis in me?

My first was a black lab and it was A LOT. I don't know if you've ever had anything else inside you but even with playing with toys first and having experience it was still a painful experience for me. I was not ready for the knot and it took me a long time to be able to really enjoy it.

NGL tho, it's worth it to stick with it, or at least it was for me, after about a month or two I was trying to get it as much as I could =)

Hope that helps.

Practice first. Learn how to take a dildo. Learn to relax. Learn to clean.
That'd make the first time infinitely more rewarding and enjoyable!

My first time was with a dog and It's like getting aggressively jabbed with a sharp stick. It can really hurt, even if you're used to fudding yourself senseless with toys. If you really want to try, lie on your back on the edge of the bed so you can use your feet/legs/thighs to hold him and control how deeply he thrusts and push him away if necessary. In time and with confidence you'll find the positions and angles that don't hurt and give you both the most pleasurable experience.

Healthwise dogs tend to be very clean but you can get UTIs from anything that goes inside you. You can try to mitigate that risk by peeing and showering right after.

My first time was with a dog and It's like getting aggressively jabbed with a sharp stick. It can really hurt, even if you're used to fudding yourself senseless with toys. If you really want to try, lie on your back on the edge of the bed so you can use your feet/legs/thighs to hold him and control how deeply he thrusts and push him away if necessary. In time and with confidence you'll find the positions and angles that don't hurt and give you both the most pleasurable experience.

Healthwise dogs tend to be very clean but you can get UTIs from anything that goes inside you. You can try to mitigate that risk by peeing and showering right after.
Missionary? That's a horrible suggestion o_O You'd have very little control over the position and depth, and most beds are too high for a dog to comfortably mount, any way...
And UTIs? We're talking about a dude taking it up the ass xD

OP, read this:

Missionary? That's a horrible suggestion o_O You'd have very little control over the position and depth, and most beds are too high for a dog to comfortably mount, any way...
And UTIs? We're talking about a dude taking it up the ass xD

OP, read this:
I would have to disagree with you. For me missionary gave me a lot more control then letting him mount me from behind. I could reach down and hold him back much easier. The first time I was mounted I had no idea what I was doing and he mounted from behind and it hurt like hell, I shot up and he fell out. I agree most beds are too high, but a couch works great. Over the next few weeks the only position was missionary, until I learned to relax and handle him.

I'd practice with toys if you're unsure. While toys don't make you "looser" per se, the more you use them the faster you'll loosen up.

So far I have only let him lick me and I gave him a couple handjobs but sometimes he seems to know that his pp goes where he licks and tries to hump but I'm scared to try it since I have never had sex. He is a Labrador and his penis is like 8 inches I think
In my personal opinion, I think you should do it first with a human, and several times with a man, because if the experience with your dog is excellent, then you will have problems with your future romantic partner, because you will compare him with your dog if he does not satisfy you. How your dog does, that will affect your relationship with your partner.

So far I have only let him lick me and I gave him a couple handjobs but sometimes he seems to know that his pp goes where he licks and tries to hump but I'm scared to try it since I have never had sex. He is a Labrador and his penis is like 8 inches I think
I think you should read a lot before you start, it's so much easier when you have an understanding of dogs and sexuality.
I started myself with larger dogs like mastiff and German shepherd had no complications I just wish I knew everything I know today had been so much easier and gone so much faster.

I think you should read a lot before you start, it's so much easier when you have an understanding of dogs and sexuality.
I started myself with larger dogs like mastiff and German shepherd had no complications I just wish I knew everything I know today had been so much easier and gone so much faster.
This and trying with some toys first as others suggested. The toys isn't just going to "stretch you out" or whatever people say, it'll help you get more familiar with your own body, how it feels and works. It's really important that you get a feel for yourself both for safety reasons as well as making it easier for yourself and your partner, regardless of who that partner ends up being.

There's also some pretty basic safety things like try and put a bit of his ejaculate inside and see how your body reacts. We don't want you entering anaphylaxis and potentially dying because you turned out to be allergic to his seminal fluid. But those are the only additions to what Sara said that comes to mind.

I wouldnt recommend you as total virgin to have sex first time with an dog since as we know they are very fast and just go ahead.
You should educate read more in the field for first time dog-sex and then you could try toys or have multiple times sex with man/boyfriend before you try your dog.

I wouldnt recommend you as total virgin to have sex first time with an dog since as we know they are very fast and just go ahead.
You should educate read more in the field for first time dog-sex and then you could try toys or have multiple times sex with man/boyfriend before you try your dog.
Thanks, I feel like almost everyone is saying that so I will try it

Hi Sophia! Bear is really cute and I can see why you want to please him. I'm a guy btw, but I'd recommend taking it slow and educating yourself more like others have said. Maybe just stick with the licking for a while, dogs love doing that. ;) Maybe you could give him a hand job to relieve him...

Hi Sophia! Bear is really cute and I can see why you want to please him. I'm a guy btw, but I'd recommend taking it slow and educating yourself more like others have said. Maybe just stick with the licking for a while, dogs love doing that. ;) Maybe you could give him a hand job to relieve him...
I started giving him handjobs like a month ago and he seems to like it lol

It's best to take things slow. Many people have suggested playing with toys and getting familiar with your body before attempting to take your first knot. I highly recommend doing so as well. Handjobs are always fun and definitely a good first start. But there is nothing wrong with taking things slow and enjoying the journey. Making love to your animal partner is a fun and profoundly bonding experience. I wish you two a long happy relationship.

It's best to take things slow. Many people have suggested playing with toys and getting familiar with your body before attempting to take your first knot. I highly recommend doing so as well. Handjobs are always fun and definitely a good first start. But there is nothing wrong with taking things slow and enjoying the journey. Making love to your animal partner is a fun and profoundly bonding experience. I wish you two a long happy relationship.
Thank you!

It's always safe unless youre allergic. If youre ready.. thats another question... if youre basically open to new experience and have high pain threshold then go for it but usually its rather painful for the first few times unless youre used to huge cocks or dildos. Dog's cock has a bone if he thrust it in you with one sudden move even without a knot, when youre literally a virgin it will cause A LOT of pain.. no harm probably, but lots of pain
Being painful is what scares me so I think I have to wait

Oh you will love it it's like sex the first time with a guy it will hurt a little but will get better the more you do it

How are you doing with some of the progress?

Back