• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I was wondering?

If they're spayed then I will go for anal. I typically ease into it slowly though, teasing the area with my finger before eating them out and then slowly slipping it in. No adverse reactions thus far.

I mean, to the best of my abilities I would assume so. Key point in being calm while you do it. if you start fucking it like a ragdoll i would assume it would become anxious. Dogs/animals typically react from the energy that we're putting out. If we're doing soft and sensual movements while petting them and smiling, they typically respond with joy.

there's an orifice designed to take me already, why would i go for anal. if we're speaking intact at least...

i only ever broach the subject of anal with males.

there's an orifice designed to take me already, why would i go for anal. if we're speaking intact at least...

i only ever broach the subject of anal with males.
In a sane case, they only go anal if the female's proper opening is too narrow for penetration for some reason. Or if the dog is a male.

But, in the case of a "good" female, they choose anal because it feels different, the tightness, the depth, the texture, everything is completely different. Some people like it better.
I'm not a fan of anal, I've tried it a few times.

It is very difficult and there are few cases when it can be solved well. In order for both parties to enjoy it, it is necessary to have a dog that enjoys anal and has a butt that feels good during sex for ppl and preferably does not leave a lot of dirt afterwards.
With one dog I felt that it was pleasant, she didn't make a mess/dirt and she liked it too, but it wasn't as good as the pussy and she didn't zoom after it like in the case of pussy sex.
With the others, something was not right, the angle, the roughness of the intestine, or I felt a narrow part and I didn't want her to be injured, there was too much poop that rubs the penis and sex from her is not pleasant, or the dog not enjoy it etc.
This hole wasn't designed for that, that's clear.
Maybe male dogs are more likely to like anal, maybe because of prostate stimulation and testosterone with higher libido.

I want to and will have sex with female k9s. I won't go for anal, I can already tell you that. There is nothing in it for the dog. Nothing there that would make it enjoyable for her. I'll stick to the hole that was meant to be entered.

Back