I was nervous But it happened. My first experience

Josie

Tourist
Hi, I wanna share something. from last year i'm reading about beastiality and watching videos. But i never had a courage to try myself. Yesterday it happened. I'm 20 and I have 2 yrs old large Mastiff mix.His name is Rex. From last few weeks I let him lick my pussy but I was too nervous to let him mount. Yesterday I just can't stop myself. I was sooo nervous and literally shaking when I was thinking about becoming his bitch. It began with licking and then I got on all fours and waiting for him to take me. He tried several times to mount me but could not succeed because he was too excited. We both were inexperienced. But finally he was in and gave me really hard pounding, it really hurt. I could not believe how deep it went in me. The pounding was much harder than expected. He couldn't knot me tho. After a while he stop humping and stayed in me, He was pumping his cumin me. He made me his true bitch. I had really intense orgasm. This was our first mating experience.

Now I'm thinking how risky it was, I'm not a big girl, I'm slim and I'm only 160cm, and he's much stronger than me. He has a pretty large cock But being taken like that, that pain and pleasure and feeling of becoming his bitch, it was very different experience what i was thinking idk what to say. it wasn't easy. Now I'm scared if i get any disease. But at the same time i'm excited too. I'm feeling very weird.

(english is not my first language. So sorry if there's mistake.)

Well, don't be concerned about diseases - for that a) your dog would have to be ill in the first place and b) the illness would have to cross the species barrier - which is rare. It's not like it's impossible to get any illness by having sex with a dog, even getting licked can kill you, but those are freak occurrences and much more often true for humans. I think allergies are a bigger concern.

thanks for the likes. i and Rex had few more sessions. But I still don't have the courage to be knotted by him.
At some point you will take his knot and you will discover how intense and exciting it can be for you.

Every woman has been where you are right now and they've gotten past it just as I'm sure you will as well.

You will know when you are ready.

Back