I want to make a best zoo movie

JoanaLoveTs

Lurker
BANNED USER
Hi. Im new at this forum. I wrote about some idea about a movie i want to make, but somehow i was banned because of inappropriate content. I really don't understand why we can't talk about every kind of fetish in here. You all enjoy sex with animals, not everyone understant that. I love it too, but i like to go further and i love all the things that come from every kind of animals, including humans. Is that inappropriate? Sorry but i can't understand this policy.

Hi. Im new at this forum. I wrote about some idea about a movie i want to make, but somehow i was banned because of inappropriate content. I really don't understand why we can't talk about every kind of fetish in here. You all enjoy sex with animals, not everyone understant that. I love it too, but i like to go further and i love all the things that come from every kind of animals, including humans. Is that inappropriate? Sorry but i can't understand this policy.
If the epic movie makeing idea gets real shit, u should consider trying to make the movie high quality 360 vr format allso, that will be epic and sell deffinetly!;)

If youre returning after being banned, better duck. Whoever you were, if you got banned, it was not in error, or because you didn't ask for it. Even the tougher mods here don't mess about. Bye now.

You do not have to understand why the rules are how they are, but you have to respect them.
One of the rules is not selling or paying for anything on the forum as well.

If youre returning after being banned, better duck. Whoever you were, if you got banned, it was not in error, or because you didn't ask for it. Even the tougher mods here don't mess about. Bye now.
She got a few threads deleted. Some people do not understand the difference between a ban and a deletion of a thread.

And sigh... This "we all fuck animals so why can't we talk about every fetish here" attitude is the reason why people throw zoos and paedos on the same pile...
I just made a post ranting about why I don't even consider being intimate with an animal that spends it's entire life loving you a fetish. It's a real leap to go from letting a super horny dog blow your back out to emotionally and physically manipulating children like a fucking toy. Of course now I'm curious what OP was actually posting about...surely it wasn't actually pedophilia

no this seems to be the zoovilleforumthatignoresanimalsshitpissandcum and maybe there is some people that like that
You wanna play in shit, more power to you. Just do it someplace else. I'd be utterly amazed if there aren't dozens, if not hundreds, of forums that welcome such an beyond disgusting concept, but thankfully, this isn't one of them. Most of us around here have advanced beyond the mental age of 2 or so - which is about when most normal people grow out of the "let's play with shit (Their own, or from other sources)" phase of development.

You wanna play in shit, more power to you. Just do it someplace else. I'd be utterly amazed if there aren't dozens, if not hundreds, of forums that welcome such an beyond disgusting concept, but thankfully, this isn't one of them. Most of us around here have advanced beyond the mental age of 2 or so - which is about when most normal people grow out of the "let's play with shit (Their own, or from other sources)" phase of development.
I will not answer this kind narrow-minded comments ...

I said that this is going to happen and now it happened. Encoding the reply into one long string is not going to save you.
If you want to do scat, find another forum. Especially after being told 3 times to keep it to yourself.

Well, if you manage to film some footage with a high-resolution camera in an area with adequate lighting without constantly shaking and going out of focus or running at some low 1990's era resolution at 5 frames per second you would already be better than 80% of the videos out there.

And yes, I get it, if you're trying to film yourself while getting reamed by a dog or whatever, it's going to be shaky and not always in frame. But God the recording quality of a lot of the content out there is bad.

Back