• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

i wanna try zoo stuff but im also terrified

It might have been different since I was also there to encourage it, but the first girlfriend I had did it with me with my encouragement/me leading the dog to lick her and such, if you have a partner into it or a fwb that would help :)

one is their own worst enemy when it comes to overcoming these feelings.
as @K9lover_25 said, as long as there is no abuse, then yeah, go for it.
If you are worried about pain or discomfort, there are plenty of good articles and postings about such things.
If you are worried more about how you will perceive yourself moving forward, then know regret is a terrible thing.

sooo like the title says lol i wanna try stuff out but i cant get over the like stigma or mental block. has anyone got any tips?
Take a good deep mental tour deep into your mind and figure out what are you afraid of. People are going to want to push you to do stuff quickly. But it is important you take things at your own comfortable pace.

Take a good deep mental tour deep into your mind and figure out what are you afraid of. People are going to want to push you to do stuff quickly. But it is important you take things at your own comfortable pace.
great point. Always at the speed with which you are most comfortable.

Hello there ! well, first you should relax and don't overthink about it. Then since you actually have the urge, someday, with patience and privacay, go and explore it slowly. Taking step by step works nicely

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back