• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I think dog shoes are sexy.

SigmaTheZeta

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I am not going to lie: I think that dog shoes are incredibly sexy, and the world needs more great dog shoe designers.

Dog shoes have come a long way, too. There are now great well designed dog shoes that are really substantially better for a dog's feet than walking on the ground bare-pawed. They protect the paws from splinters and glass and other hazards, and when you get home, the feet are clean and soft instead of rough and callused. The original ones were so stiff and poorly made and almost impossible to put on and even harder to keep on. The product has really come a long way from its humble beginnings, and they have become a lot more fashion-foward.

As the product evolves and becomes more comfortable for the dogs that wear them and easier to take on and off and more secure, I definitely am starting to think of them as something that you just don't do walkies without.

rBVaVFysBECAC11CAAPHM_1G1J8661.jpg

Depends. There are cheap ones you can get, but they'll probably not be all that good for the dog's feet. The pricier ones are of high enough quality that the winning team of the Iditarod were wearing them.

iditarod.jpg

It's definitely something that comes down to how much you want to invest in them. The Iditarod quality ones are worth the investment.

Back