I started in the zoo with a boxer dog.

Hello everybody!!!
as you can see I had already made a post asking for people from Argentina.
I wanted to tell you that I finally started in the zoo after so many years of putting up with everything, holding him, not knowing what to do, but on July 21st (dog day) I was able to submit with a 5 years old boxer dog.
but on July 21st (dog's day) I could submit myself with a 5 years old boxer dog, I know him since he was little, my sister bought him in a dog show, he is a quiet and very faithful dog!!! since he was little I used to play with him a lot, but I didn't see any chance since he had served a dog before, since then I had lost my hopes.
But until that day that I mentioned, I was alone and I tried again, I did not lower my arms completely, and it was very curious how he penetrated me, it was very rough and at first it was anally, I already have some experience in that area, but the knot was so big that it hurt me, luckily that time it did not stay inside, and vaginally I also enjoyed it, he liked to deposit his semen in me.
And I was delighted by the way, but I have the feeling that I want more and more with him, I would like him to be mine to take care of him and give him a lot of love.IMG_20210723_170506249.jpg

Hello everybody!!!
I wanted to tell you that I finally started in the zoo after so many years of putting up with everything, holding him, not knowing what to do, but on July 21st (dog day) I was able to submit with a 5 years old boxer dog.
but on July 21st (dog's day) I could submit myself with a 5 years old boxer dog, I know him since he was little, my sister bought him in a dog show, he is a quiet and very faithful dog!!! since he was little I used to play with him a lot, but I didn't see any chance since he had served a dog before, since then I had lost my hopes.
Pero hasta ese día que mencioné, estaba solo y lo intenté de nuevo, no bajé los brazos por completo, y fue muy curioso como me penetró, fue muy rudo y al principio fue analmente, ya tengo algo de experiencia. en esa zona, pero el nudo era tan grande que me dolía, por suerte esa vez no se quedó adentro, y vaginalmente también lo disfruté, le gustaba depositar su semen en mí.
Y me encantó por cierto, pero tengo la sensación de que quiero más y más con él, me gustaría que fuera mío para cuidarlo y darle mucho cariño.View attachment 179140
Hermoso animal. El semen es dulce y rico. Y antes de cogerlo ponete lubricante en el ano adentro ( dos dedos para relajar ) y afuera. Abrazo

Hello everybody!!!
But until that day that I mentioned, I was alone and I tried again, I did not lower my arms completely, and it was very curious how he penetrated me, it was very rough and at first it was anally, I already have some experience in that area, but the knot was so big that it hurt me, luckily that time it did not stay inside, and vaginally I also enjoyed it, he liked to deposit his semen in me.
And I was delighted by the way, but I have the feeling that I want more and more with him, I would like him to be mine to take care of him and give him a lot of love.View attachment 179140
Solo debes usar lubricante antes de que te penetre analmente........y no tengas miedo a quedar abotonada por atras con el........si estas bien lubricada, y quieres sacar lo......no tires, solo puja como si fueras al baño y la bola saldra fácilmente......suerte.

Back