• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I need help!

Anus Addict

Tourist
Hello, I have a question about playing with my male labrador. Recently when I wanted to play with my tongue under his tail. And twice he turned around and started looking at me. The question is, should I be worried about a bite from him, or was he simply not in the mood because he is quite an energetic dog and it is harder for him to stand still?

You should be able to recognize warnings from your dog easily.
Most dogs do not enjoy having their sphincter touched and they will somehow try to get away or growl at you.

You should be able to recognize warnings from your dog easily.
Most dogs do not enjoy having their sphincter touched and they will somehow try to get away or growl at you.
I am well aware of this, but I had no problem with him before. He did not emit any growl

I will try next time or try another method, I will let you know if it works to help others with the same problem and thank you for your replies ❤️

Are you holding him so he stays still? If he feels free to walk away most dogs will do that before biting, otherwise he might bite. Where he chooses to be is the best indicator of what he's okay with.

Okay then I think you're still good. No growling or moving away. Looking *can* mean he's getting uncomfortable especially since he doesn't usually but that depends on your dog's individual body language. I'd guess he hasn't reached "uncomfortable" or "no" yet.

So there is still a little hope to encourage the boy back to it, I will try to build a trusted relationship with him and will not rush into anything so as not to discourage him. If it works out, I will write you my method because surely someone has a similar problem and will solve it with my help, thank you for your replies!! ❤️

Back