• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

i just have to emphasize how dissatisfied i am with the deliberate gaslighting entrapment and influencing of the furry fandom

incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
as most places online nobody likes cyber bullying or fascism, how can the furry fandom possiblely be "owning the libs"{see wiki] it's more like a deliberate indirect systemic genocide, they're gas lighting people to Infinity criminalizing them then telling them to kill them selfs, how is this not agenda like, i call it how i see it, i was gas lighted 18 years! and i just turned 30 so, ya this isn't right

i offer a light on the dark
listen to these two songs
the narrative I used them under might be slightly out of context but never the less listen to these songs and pay attention to the lyrics like you were are actually maybe have been born way after these songs come out in the 80s' this is my vigilantism

as most places online nobody likes cyber bullying or fascism, how can the furry fandom possiblely be "owning the libs"{see wiki]
and that is where you fail

ooh, i just came up with a poem

fool or faker you may be
either way please let me be

Back