• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I haven't actually introduced myself yet!

J

jellybean56

I'm female, under 30 years old from the North of England, U.K :)
I signed up here a couple weeks ago, primarily for meeting owners of dogs, horses and pigs not too far from me.
I'm enjoying mingling in the forums too!
I enjoy fitness (gym is my life), politics, conspiracies, paranormal, all kinds of weird and wonderful things.
So feel to drop me a message for a chat, I do enjoy intellectually stimulating conversation :)
- Sorry guys, no sex chat, I have a male partner of 3 & half years who is also in to bestiality.
I would say I have a bestiality fetish, not so much a Zoo person if I had to put a label on my sexual interest regarding this.
As for the username - I wanted jellybeans real bad when I was making this account, so there it is haha.
And I'm a total virgin to this, so I'm afraid I have no experiences to tell...yet.

hello and welcome, its very nice to meet ya,ll . I hope you find everything you are looking for here,make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun

Hope everything works out for you, and thanks for introducing yourself. Have fun for sure!

As for the username - I wanted jellybeans real bad when I was making this account, so there it is haha.
56 of them? :)
Welcome! It's always nice to have people interested in intelligent discussions around.

Back