• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I have an important question!

Anus Addict

Tourist
Hello, I have a question for experienced active men (or women), because I would like to try something new for a long time. Do you have any idea how I could get access to some male dogs or stallions? Not including the idea of adopting or buying, as I am relatively young (19) and would have nowhere to hide them from family and relatives. Unless you have a solution for this I would greatly appreciate it.

Hello, I have a question for experienced active men (or women), because I would like to try something new for a long time. Do you have any idea how I could get access to some male dogs or stallions? Not including the idea of adopting or buying, as I am relatively young (19) and would have nowhere to hide them from family and relatives. Unless you have a solution for this I would greatly appreciate it.
Access? I would say that your only hope here is to be an honest, legitimate, and most of all PATIENT individual when dealing with folks whose animals are their whole world, in a lot of cases. They don’t exist for anyone’s amusement, whether the animal or the owner of said animal, so their wishes really need to be respected.

With that said, the only way you can help your situation, would be to volunteer, or otherwise work in an environment where you can learn more about creatures and how they operate. Note that I did not say to take advantage of them, because when concerning other folks’ animals, consent is always required. Fencehopping and owner hopping are extremely discouraged and frowned upon here, rightly so. So please, don’t do that. Otherwise immerse yourself and ingratiate yourself with owners of animals you are interested in, build lasting relationships built upon trust, and then MAYBE you may find someone gracious enough to allow you to try your luck with their animal lover.

Respect, is key here. Please respect the wishes of owners, as well, and more importantly, of their critters.

Access? I would say that your only hope here is to be an honest, legitimate, and most of all PATIENT individual when dealing with folks whose animals are their whole world, in a lot of cases. They don’t exist for anyone’s amusement, whether the animal or the owner of said animal, so their wishes really need to be respected.

With that said, the only way you can help your situation, would be to volunteer, or otherwise work in an environment where you can learn more about creatures and how they operate. Note that I did not say to take advantage of them, because when concerning other folks’ animals, consent is always required. Fencehopping and owner hopping are extremely discouraged and frowned upon here, rightly so. So please, don’t do that. Otherwise immerse yourself and ingratiate yourself with owners of animals you are interested in, build lasting relationships built upon trust, and then MAYBE you may find someone gracious enough to allow you to try your luck with their animal lover.

Respect, is key here. Please respect the wishes of owners, as well, and more importantly, of their critters.
Thank you for your advice, I really have no intention of doing such things like fencehopping etc., because I respect both the animal owners and the animals themselves, which I love. Unfortunately, it's impossible to date animals like humans ?.

Back