• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I Have a Wonderful Dream

TravelPaws

Tourist
A perfect wonderful dream wherein I get an acre or two of land and a nice little mobile home or something. A cute little truck to do all my chores in.

...And like four or five dogs to gangbang me. Free Use for them, anytime on the privacy of my property. Maybe a sweet little mini-donkey when I'm feeling brave. A goofy goat stud. A handsome boar. Hell, I could get crazy and add an emu to the mix.

Too bad I can't afford any of that. ?

What's your zoo-based dream?

My zoo based dream is to be strapped completely naked to a breeding frame and dropped off in a public park. I’d have a mouth guard that keeps me from closing my mouth and keeps my teeth covered. Slowly, curious men start to summon the courage to walk up and have a quick feel or a taste. More people start to feel brave as they see others coming over and enjoying my body. Before long, I’m surrounded by men jerking off and taking turns fucking me in every way they can. A dog runs up and takes his turn as everyone watches and records my embarrassment as there’s nothing I can do to stop it. More dogs are brought over and strays find their way to me as they and the humans take turns dominating my helpless body.

Attachments

• IMG_4008.jpeg
    IMG_4008.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 54
My zoo based dream is to be strapped completely naked to a breeding frame and dropped off in a public park. I’d have a mouth guard that keeps me from closing my mouth and keeps my teeth covered. Slowly, curious men start to summon the courage to walk up and have a quick feel or a taste. More people start to feel brave as they see others coming over and enjoying my body. Before long, I’m surrounded by men jerking off and taking turns fucking me in every way they can. A dog runs up and takes his turn as everyone watches and records my embarrassment as there’s nothing I can do to stop it. More dogs are brought over and strays find their way to me as they and the humans take turns dominating my helpless body.
Same dream
A perfect wonderful dream wherein I get an acre or two of land and a nice little mobile home or something. A cute little truck to do all my chores in.

...And like four or five dogs to gangbang me. Free Use for them, anytime on the privacy of my property. Maybe a sweet little mini-donkey when I'm feeling brave. A goofy goat stud. A handsome boar. Hell, I could get crazy and add an emu to the mix.

Even this is good

Owning my own bull, giving him the life he deserves.

Last year, that dream became reality, I could not be happier. I can only visit him on weekends, but it's always such a delight to see him getting bigger and stronger each week. From a thin, weak calf that noone wanted, that was already scheduled for slaughter to a strong, majestic, but also sweet bull.

Fuck it's like you painted my dream scene to have a woman play out. bless you.

Fuck it ill add mines...
5+ acres.
- 1acre for homestead that includes Barndominium
Livestock (1-3 horses, 1-2 goat maybe upgrade to cow, lots of chickens)
Gardening (fruits/veggies/herbs/etc)
- 1 Acre for gun range. (By law needs to be 1 acre)
- 1/4 Acre for a hidden grotto (avatar inspired- i already know how to build it)
- Any other acreage left is for hunting and camping and w/e!

As for significant other. Please be the Gardner... i dont have a green thumb maybe ill learn. As for this fetish idc just dont prioritize the dogs over me. same goes for myself. You can have fun with the dogs as long as i can have fun with the mares and f. Dogs. Maybe that goat. Idk.

That looks uncomfortable

Mine is a lot like yours. and Im currently working on making it reality. Like you I want to purchase some land. the more the better. something that can support a small community of say 5 or 6 . with gardens and livestock for self efficiency, producing all we need on the homestead and hopefully having income coming in from the homestead to not have to work a 9 to 5 for someone else. and the zoo twist everyone in the community would be zoos. where they could actively and without judgement live out their desires. in the privacy of their home or publicly in the gardens or barns or anywhere else on the property. someplace very secluded. and if that works out and actually happens maybe open the doors for others ( with massive amounts of screening and conversation before hand) who want to act out their desires but dont have access where they are. they could come to the homestead and experience their dream. idk if any of this will ever happen other than moving onto a homestead

You should get in touch with AOZ.. They have everything needed for Your dream come true ??

Mine is to be dating a woman who is a straight whore for dogs. Who loves to swallow dog cum. Maybe fuck a horse two but that may be hard to find

Unrelated to your dream, but your pfp is gorgeous ?

My hundred acre ranch, Appaloosas and labs for breeding special guests. I have the land, just working on acquiring the livestock

Fuck it ill add mines...
5+ acres.
- 1acre for homestead that includes Barndominium
Livestock (1-3 horses, 1-2 goat maybe upgrade to cow, lots of chickens)
Gardening (fruits/veggies/herbs/etc)
- 1 Acre for gun range. (By law needs to be 1 acre)
- 1/4 Acre for a hidden grotto (avatar inspired- i already know how to build it)
- Any other acreage left is for hunting and camping and w/e!

As for significant other. Please be the Gardner... i dont have a green thumb maybe ill learn. As for this fetish idc just dont prioritize the dogs over me. same goes for myself. You can have fun with the dogs as long as i can have fun with the mares and f. Dogs. Maybe that goat. Idk.
Expand your plan so you have 20 acres or more. 5 acres is far too small to provide adequate pasture for multiple horses plus screening distance for privacy. You do not want neighbors and passers-by to have a clear view of your fun and games.

Back