I have a question for anybody who might not mind answering me please?

What is an A V? I saw a video this guy was laying on a platform on his back. Fucking his ass witgh the horses cock. Is this wrong? Thats why most men get under the horse bent over or is there another reason not to do it the platform way? Remember I'm still a novice. So if I offewnd anyone I apologize. Thank you.

Yeah, you don't want to get too deep with a horse. First time a horse fucked me, I was in a mount and he went way too deep. My insides hurt and ached for a few days, it was not a pleasant experience. The second time I was standing and could control how deep he went. It was far better.

I've never heard of one of those. I did see an old vid recently of a woman mating with a taller mini stallion (possibly short shetland) while she sat on a little bench that rolled. The barn floor was cement. I'm sure he could still thrust too deep sometimes, but with heavy pressure, her bench would roll back.
Most women (and men) seem to take the cock in from the rear, and try to roll with his thrusts just a little bit. It's been rare to see missionary on a stationary bench / miske-shift bed.

Back