I have a question about the psychology of a dog that I have not found an answer anywhere, but I think you can help.

Hi everybody,
I have a question that I am very sure you can help me solve. I know well that dogs fuck anything that has a hole, I even saw a picture of a dog fucking a lioness. Well, but that is not the case that I am going to discuss here. I would like to know what happens to a dog's psychology after fucking a woman for the first time or fucking a woman all the time. Does the dog change its behavior and is no longer interested in fucking female dog and other animals? Or since the first time a dog tries a woman, he is only interested in fucking women or humans?

I look forward to your interesting answers.

Last edited:
In general, a dog will, when given the chance, and if he can be made to understand it's OK, fuck whatever comes along that he can stick his pecker in. Human, bitch, pig, goat, more than once I've seen examples of 'em trying to boink a cat (likely would be fatal to the cat if he were to get it in, but that's not on his mind)

Dogs may well be the archetype of "any hole's a goal".

And even then it’s kinda always. Before a neighbor’s dog got neutered the poor puppy tried fucking me a lot. If a good boy is horny, he’s aiming everywhere!

Or since the first time a dog tries a woman, he is only interested in fucking women or humans?
No.
Does the dog change its behavior and is no longer interested in fucking female dog and other animals?
No.
I would like to know what happens to a dog's psychology after fucking a woman for the first time or fucking a woman all the time.
Exactly the same as what happens when you switch the woman for a man.
The dog finds out that having sex with this person is possible and fun and eventually finds a way of asking for it.
How often depends on the individual.

he will never stop also wanting to fuck other (female) dogs, pheromones are too strong.
what he does with the information that a human can be a viable sex partner is individual which is why "don't mess with animals that aren't yours unless explicit permission is given" should be pushed way more around here.

Your question leads me to think you are projecting human thoughts onto dogs. Dogs are not monogamous. To them sex is just another fun game, just like playing with a ball or stick, except with different balls and sticks. And once a person throws a ball for them, they are now play-material. Same with sex. Dont overthink what their thoughts are, that is for humans.

Basically male dogs are the same as male humans. Their dicks are like heat seeking missiles willing to shoot at any warm hole.

In general, a dog will, when given the chance, and if he can be made to understand it's OK, fuck whatever comes along that he can stick his pecker in. Human, bitch, pig, goat, more than once I've seen examples of 'em trying to boink a cat (likely would be fatal to the cat if he were to get it in, but that's not on his mind)

Dogs may well be the archetype of "any hole's a goal".
Dogs are definitely the keepers of the old adage, “any port in a storm”.

Your question leads me to think you are projecting human thoughts onto dogs. Dogs are not monogamous. To them sex is just another fun game, just like playing with a ball or stick, except with different balls and sticks. And once a person throws a ball for them, they are now play-material. Same with sex. Dont overthink what their thoughts are, that is for humans.
I think most people tend to overthink and put too much meaning into everything. Dogs just enjoy the moment. The only thing that changes in my experience is that if they enjoyed the experience, they will ask for it again.

I think most people tend to overthink and put too much meaning into everything. Dogs just enjoy the moment. The only thing that changes in my experience is that if they enjoyed the experience, they will ask for it again.
exactly :)

Seriously. The way some people anthropomorphize their pets' behavior borders on the insane.

I agree with those above who suggested we humans tend to anthropomorphize our dog's thoughts and behaviors way to much. Dogs certainly experience emotions and feelings, which is where it likely comes from, but I don't think it's at the same depth or complexity that we do. The reason is humans make their world very complicated with all that we do and the social structures surrounding that. A dog's world is simpler, and much smaller, relatively speaking.

And so, dogs are also not bound to any kind of internal or external morality, at least not directly. We do teach our dogs certain behaviors that may seem to have a moral element in them but it's not - they just learned what the rules we give them are.

For example, my Pluto knows sex is in the cards if two things are true: 1) we just completed our evening walk, and 2) my oversized yoga mat is laid out on the living room floor. If both those things do not exist, he knows there will be no sex. I taught him that through being consistent with both.

And so, if I'm having people over I'll roll up the mat and put it in the hallway closet. It also means if the mat is down all day and I'm around, Pluto knows not to hint.

Anyway, to answer your questions, or at least try to in some way, I would say it very much depends on the dog. Some dogs have obvious preferences, some do not. An example was many years ago I was dating a zoo-ish man who had three shepherds, two males and a female. One of those males dabbled with me but mostly seemed to prefer the female when she was in heat. Sometimes, when she wasn't. The other male had no interest in the female, only in me. Why who knows but we humans would and do categorize that as a preference.

Another similar example is a zoo friend of mine IRL I've known for years has a full-size standard poodle. Her dog has zero sexual interest in her, but with me is very aggressive sexually. The moment he and I are in the same room, he's restless, paces, and tries to mount me whether I'm clothed or not, in a position where he could succeed or not, and will continue that until we do it, or, we part ways. And if we do it, he's ready for another round in a very short amount of time, which is a bit different from all of the other dogs I've been with.
Very well written and also very good and consistent education of your dog.

Back