• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I have a corgi, shes adorable

You may have better luck when she's in heat. But the number one thing that you need to remember is that, for any healthy zoosexual relationship the animal partner should always be allowed to reject any and all unwanted sexual advances. It's best not to let sexual frustration cloud this judgement. If she comes around, that's good. If she does not, that's fine. When it comes to sex, she should have all the say in the matter. In the end you'll still have a creature that loves you for you.

For a long while my mutt mix girl pretty much didn't want me even touching her on her privates. But eventually she started showing a little more signs that she wanted some sexual relief. Eventually I found that she liked me going under her belly and rubbing her clit, but she still didn't want me penetrating her. But throughout this journey I made sure not to put any pressure on her. She was always free to signal "no" and walk away. It took 3 heat cycles before she let me penetrate her. It's something that she decided she was okay with on her own terms. If at any point she looked uncomfortable, sexual advances stopped.

You may have better luck when she's in heat. But the number one thing that you need to remember is that, for any healthy zoosexual relationship the animal partner should always be allowed to reject any and all unwanted sexual advances. It's best not to let sexual frustration cloud this judgement. If she comes around, that's good. If she does not, that's fine. When it comes to sex, she should have all the say in the matter. In the end you'll still have a creature that loves you for you.

For a long while my mutt mix girl pretty much didn't want me even touching her on her privates. But eventually she started showing a little more signs that she wanted some sexual relief. Eventually I found that she liked me going under her belly and rubbing her clit, but she still didn't want me penetrating her. But throughout this journey I made sure not to put any pressure on her. She was always free to signal "no" and walk away. It took 3 heat cycles before she let me penetrate her. It's something that she decided she was okay with on her own terms. If at any point she looked uncomfortable, sexual advances stopped.
Thank you for the advice.
I don't force myself on her, I love her too much. How will I know she is in heat?

Back