• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I had the talk with my fiancée

So we were joking around talking about animal shaped dildos, and I was like “what would you do if I really was 1 of them? I’m not but like what if I was?” We ask each other questions like that all the time so it’s natural.

She said if I watch it, that’s fine, it’s my business, but if I were to act on it, she wouldn’t like it, would get me checked, and evaluate our relationship.

All of that is fair enough. But it’s saddening. Cuz I do plan on acting on it. Anyone else in the same boat?

So we were joking around talking about animal shaped dildos, and I was like “what would you do if I really was 1 of them? I’m not but like what if I was?” We ask each other questions like that all the time so it’s natural.

She said if I watch it, that’s fine, it’s my business, but if I were to act on it, she wouldn’t like it, would get me checked, and evaluate our relationship.

All of that is fair enough. But it’s saddening. Cuz I do plan on acting on it. Anyone else in the same boat?
Almost...my wife not into...

Back