• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

I can’t figure out how to get to actually experience it

I cannot seem to find anyone in real life or near to me that is into zoo. I want to experience it so much but I don’t know how. I wish I could find an owner that would teach me and let me experience it. How can I find someone to help me?

I'm not sure where you are, what you're trying to experience, or how old you are but I would recommend working towards becoming an owner. That's what I'm working on now. I plan to move out some time soon and I'll get a dog when I do. I've wanted to meet up with someone for some time now, not for any sexual activity, but grab some food and talk. I'm really cautious though and haven't met anyone yet. I would have to be so confident that they will not expose me or get me in trouble. The best way I can think is to build a good history on here. Hundreds of messages would take a lot of dedication to fake, and that would look really good to anyone wanting to meet up.

only real way is to do like the rest of us , make the necessary sacrifices in life to get a place and a dog

I cannot seem to find anyone in real life or near to me that is into zoo. I want to experience it so much but I don’t know how. I wish I could find an owner that would teach me and let me experience it. How can I find someone to help me?
i have a couple of female dogs and a couple mares and if you are interested pm me

I had no idea that was even a thing

like everything people love to be in a relationships with people with similar interests. there are people who love to start a relationship and even a family involoving those interest. i spoke with someone who is in a zoo family 3 way and they started with the zoo interest

Like I have said b4: buy land, fence it, love them!

If you live in the city all your doing is putting money in other ppls pockets.

Get land, pay it off. Put your money into your land and future rather than pay a land lord or pay on a house you will most likely will never own. Or at least not until you are 70.

If you live in the city all your doing is putting money in other ppls pockets.

Get land, pay it off. Put your money into your land and future rather than pay a land lord or pay on a house you will most likely will never own. Or at least not until you are 70.

when you live on a land you purchased you are putting money in other peoples pocket also - the one that would build your house, the one the would fence it. the land owner you are buying from.

if you have enough money to buy land and build a house you would probably have enough to buy a home in the city as well

when you live on a land you purchased you are putting money in other peoples pocket also - the one that would build your house, the one the would fence it. the land owner you are buying from.

Yup. And what about the bank who will loan you the money to buy all the stuff and collect twice as much with interests as you pay your mortgage over the course of your life?

if you have enough money to buy land and build a house you would probably have enough to buy a home in the city as well
Yes but after the payments are made, you have something to show for it.

Back